Waiting for DISNEYLAND HOTEL DVC Thread (see post 1 for updates)

I hope it goes on sale before the general public can book. Otherwise, owners may not be able to book much this year.
Yeah it's weird that they haven't announced anything re: sales yet? Unless they're purposefully limiting cash stays to a very, very small amount? Idk.

Oh, weird yeah! I didn’t notice that it doesn’t say existing members can book using points.

Having seen the rooms I admit GCV is more enticing. I can’t quite put my finger on what but it feels like you have character and then you have characters. If that makes sense… maybe I’d like it in person. If I don’t get my GCV rental when booking opens in a few days I may try for a cash reservation here.

Having seen the rooms I admit GCV is more enticing. I can’t quite put my finger on what but it feels like you have character and then you have characters. If that makes sense… maybe I’d like it in person. If I don’t get my GCV rental when booking opens in a few days I may try for a cash reservation here.
The Grand cali is nice but it is in pretty bad shape. Here's a photo from our bathroom sink in a 1br last monthIMG_0986.jpg, but all the rooms need repair

The next day is DL AP, so it may be cash only.
I saw something on Twitter & Insta (from folks who always get Disney PR releases) that it'd be cash for DVC on the 15th. I wonder when that stops, though? I have a room booked at DLH for the half but I'd love to switch - not sure if Jan will be points only, or when they'll want to prioritize DVC points over cash stays?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter