Waiting 4 new codes ???

moursula

Earning My Ears
Help! I am trying to book my trip w/o a travel agent; I have been waiting for some new codes on mousesavers, but there doesn't seem to be any new ones popping up. How often are codes posted; We are planning on going in mid-April (after Easter). Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do to find a discounted room in the moderate category?

Just my two cents, but there are travel agents who get the scoop and get their clients the lower rates BEFORE it appears on Mousesavers.

A lot of people ask me why, when I know so much about Disney, do I use a travel agent. I use one because I know MY agent gets the scoop before it hits the internet sites. She watches out for me. I pay nothing for this service, I really think they should charge though. Instead, they tell me to donate to a food pantry or womans shelter. Bunch of nice people!

Check out this thread about discounts:

Discount Codes

gb

We too were ( are) waiting for codes. We gave up and used our AAA discount and got a room at POFQ for a good price. We called the CRO direct and did not go thru an agent. If I knew an agent I liked, I'd try that, but I don't. We are pleased and we know we have a room in May. You can always apply codes to you reservation, I've been told, after they are released.

::MinnieMo :wave2: ::MinnieMo :wave2:

New code came out today the Disney Visa code is Ctv. You must have a disney Visa new or old . Moderates are going for $89.00 a night. Word on this board is that Ap rates are suppose to come out possibly tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter