Wait times for Starbucks

CanuckGirl78

Mouseketeer
Now that I have our FPs (after 3.5 hours of hitting refresh! o_O), I'm starting to examine my touring plans a little more in detail. My hope is that either during rope drop during EMH mornings (MK & Epcot), after the first ride (AK), or before the fireworks (DHS), we can grab a much needed coffee at the parks' Starbucks. How long should I plan to wait in line? I put down 10 mins in my plans but now I'm thinking that won't be enough...

Yeah, I would probably plan 20 minutes. You just never know. We've seen them practically empty (usually AK in the morning), to really long lines (mostly MK and EP).
Ugh, 20 minutes for a coffee...
speaking of AK, I heard the line for FoP extends from Pandora all the way to Harambe Village. From what I can see, that means the crowd will up near Creature Comforts. Will it be easy to get to the entrance or will the crowds be blocking the entrance? We were thinking of RD'inf for FOP then go up, get our coffee, and then go to the Safari...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter