VR Dress question

Hobby Lobby had sand on sale, 2 for $3 last week so i got a bottle of Emerald Green, Lime green, blue and purple. I think the lime and the purple should be a bit lighter, and Dh and I didn't pour at the same rate, so it's a bit lopsided, but I think it's ok. It definately isn't going to match the Ivory and Pale Pink color scheme of the VR, but oh well.

Hobby Lobby had sand on sale, 2 for $3 last week so i got a bottle of Emerald Green, Lime green, blue and purple. I think the lime and the purple should be a bit lighter, and Dh and I didn't pour at the same rate, so it's a bit lopsided, but I think it's ok. It definately isn't going to match the Ivory and Pale Pink color scheme of the VR, but oh well.

Are you going to have your kids pour in the sand too? Just wondering.

Cheryl

Yeah, that's the idea. Of course, I understand then that it really won't be poured at the same speed!! Plus i'll need to make sure i get a very WIDE vase :lmao: to allow all 4 of us to pour at the same time.

Would it be better for Joe and I to pour, then have the kids pour??

What if you each pour at a different time, one at a time??? You could even do it in layers; you, your husband, one child, then the other, and then repeat it again so you have a rainbow effect.

That would be cool.
Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter