Vote Wally!

I thought you were a Reslutlican?

That was sooo last year. This year I'm running with a clean slate.;)

Did you just choke on your Cream of Wheat when you saw I was nominated??? Huh? Did Ya??? HUH?

I thought you were a Reslutlican?

I wonder what the icon for that party is??? They all can't be pretty perky pink prancing persnickety pugnacious poodles.

swish.jpg

Is Paris Hilton the icon for a Reslutlican?

But why? :confused3

You know I love you! :flower3:

It's not personal. It's politics. One has to support the candidate that he believes will be the best for the job.

If it were an election for the funniest, most charming party host, then it'd be no contest! You'd win by a landslide! :yay:

Would you like that? :idea:

Not a Moderator, but designated event planner and host of the GLBTQ Forum? That'd be a GREAT job for you! ::yes::

Why thanks... :)
And NO! :mad:

Next marriage don't look at me to set out the chips?

That was sooo last year. This year I'm running with a clean slate.;)

Did you just choke on your Cream of Wheat when you saw I was nominated??? Huh? Did Ya??? HUH?

Yes... I thought about choking ...YOU!:mad:

Me??? I didn't nominate myself! It was my loyal followers who saw my infinite potential. I simply HAD TO answer to call.....

Why thanks... :)
And NO! :mad:

Next marriage don't look at me to set out the chips?

Why, Wally! :eek:

I am SHOCKED by your negative reaction!

I was so sure that you weren't doing this for personal gratification! That you truly CARED about what is best for other DISers! :sad2:

You know we all love you. You make us laugh. You make us think. You inspire us in so many ways! :banana:

You don't NEED to be a MOD to be loved. :love:

I wonder what the icon for that party is??? They all can't be pretty perky pink prancing persnickety pugnacious poodles.

swish.jpg

Why I don't know perhaps the "great and creative" Rosie -
will furnish us with one?

Like I did - after researching the Democratic and Republican iconography
and coming up with a hopefully entertaining spoof rendered in the same manner as the originals.

Well Rosie? Regale us! Please Do! :rolleyes:

Sorry..it's my lunch time. Talk to one of my aides please.

Meanwhile...did you happen to see me tirelessly walking at Aidswalk? Great publicity....I mean..what an unselfish act.

And what did you do? Oh right...you posted a picture of a DOG?

Me??? I didn't nominate myself! It was my loyal followers who saw my infinite potential. I simply HAD TO answer to call.....

Right.
Like when you used to answer those "other calls" form those
lonely guys just visiting town - all of them named John :rolleyes1

Why, Wally! :eek:

I am SHOCKED by your negative reaction!

You know we all love you.

Oh you'll be shocked. Sooner or later. Shocked!
As for Love - Bite me Rob - I want the power. :mad:

Sorry..it's my lunch time. Talk to one of my aides please.

Meanwhile...did you happen to see me tirelessly walking at Aidswalk? Great publicity....I mean..what an unselfish act.

And what did you do? Oh right...you posted a picture of a DOG?

I saw a photo op.
And a crowd walking.
:rolleyes1

Why I don't know perhaps the "great and creative" Rosie -
will furnish us with one?

Like I did - after researching the Democratic and Republican iconography
and coming up with a hopefully entertaining spoof rendered in the same manner as the originals.

Well Rosie? Regale us! Please Do! :rolleyes:

Well I'm not one of her aides but I think this might be an appropriate campaign poster for Rosie:

Forgetting- she's the one who insinuated you were portly ::yes::

I haven't forgotten. In fact, that sign is a subliminal reminder that Rosie is prone to violence and hence, may not be the best candidate. It was either that or a picture of her looking at me and laughing.

I haven't forgotten. In fact, that sign is a subliminal reminder that Rosie is prone to violence and hence, may not be the best candidate. It was either that or a picture of her looking at me and laughing.

smart ;)

... And I do decaf since "the cleanse".
So I'm the candidate of harmony! :flower3:
dollz_boyangelplayingharp.gif

... And I do decaf since "the cleanse".
So I'm the candidate of harmony! :flower3:
dollz_boyangelplayingharp.gif

So you're running on a peace & harmony platform???? Or trying to have the Jonas Bros. endorse you???

I'm not sure if that will hold up against Rosie's preparedness. I'd rather have a prepared, ready to "take on the challenges" mod, than one that is picking dandelions to eat :hippie: .....just sayin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter