Vote Wally!

I'll be a Maverick too -
if it get's me my Mod status!::yes::

Ummm Wally, I dont know how to break this to you, but you may already be a maverick!:confused3

A maverick is an unbranded range animal, especially a motherless calf; it can also mean a person who thinks independently; a lone dissenter; a non-conformist or rebel.

A maverick is an unbranded range animal, especially a motherless calf; it can also mean a person who thinks independently; a lone dissenter; a non-conformist or rebel.

Do John McCain and Sarah Palin have these qualifications? I think they lied to us :sad2:

If we're talking Mavericks....I prefer this one:

P1060261.jpg

Do you offer....

Single Rider line?

Baby Swap?

Fast pass?

I mean these are all things we need to know before we vote!:laughing:

But is Wally B going to do the same old song and dance (William Tell Overature & theme from Bonanza) ??? Or is he going to give us something original? (or at least remixed....)

Hmmmmmm

I'm just sayin.....:rolleyes1

Capacity Approximately 1,200 riders per hour
Ride Time 2minutes, 30 seconds
95 degree inversion & 2 launch platforms:rolleyes1

And I wwant free barf bags with every ticket!!

Well is that enough Wally bashing now -
or do you guys think you should back that car over me one more time?
:mad:

Hey if it gets me into the "Mod Pantheon" keep slapping me.
but I'm not going to take it for nothing.

unless you're cute
;)

swish.jpg

Remember poodles can bite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter