Vote Wally!

If I play your side kick do I need to get a 'fro?

Does it have to be on top of my head?

If she's reading this thread then I think Viki's probably shaking her head, downing a fist full of pirins and chugging some alcohol.

Ever hear the reply Soupy Sales gave when upon hearing a racket he was told they were "laying linoleum"????

Ever hear the reply Soupy Sales gave when upon hearing a racket he was told they were "laying linoleum"????

Anything to do with waxing the floors? ;)

And how if this getting me My Mod appointment! :mad:

No...he replied " Oh...is she back in town?"

As for getting you elected...I thought we were trying to get you ejected :confused3

Didn't Soupy Sales also say something about his wife being a bad cook (banana cream ...pie) reference? He did have a way with innuendo, it seems.

I don't want to be MOD, yet, I'd rather be Wally's Vice MOD, just a heartbeat away from all the power!!! Wooo!!! Oh wait, he might have more than one left in him.

But we're still keepin' Mike, Rick, and our long lost mom, Viki? :) Right? :) It'll be just like congress...

I don't want to be MOD, yet, I'd rather be Wally's Vice MOD, just a heartbeat away from all the power!!! Wooo!!! Oh wait, he might have more than one left in him.

I have to have one - And I don't! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter