VitalChek birth certificate question

wdwlovin'family

Mouseketeer
I ordered my birth certificate from the VitalChek website three weeks ago. I didn't pay to expidite the shipping because it appeared that the processing time was 5-7 days and I figured with shipping it would be here in about two weeks, which was fine with me. Now, I am getting a little worried and wonder if I should re-order it and expedite it. Our cruise is almost 75 days away and I need to get things taken care of. Should I start to panic and re-order it? How long has the typical wait time been for processing and shipping when ordering from vital chek??

I should mention that when I check the status on the VitalChek website, it states that my order is being processed.

WOW, I've ordered from Vitalchek many times and it's never taken that long. Do they have a phone number you can call?

I ordered vitalcheck for my DS last summer so we could get his passport. It took three weeks until we got the certificate in the mail.

I ordered one for my mom last year and i received confirmations but the certificate never came. I called after a month and was told It was cancelled because I used my credit card. I had her answer all the questions they asked and it said that the order went through.

So you may want to give a call.

They told me I should have received a cancelation email which I didn't.

definitely call, I have ordered before and it always came very quickly, even without expedited service. 75 days is still plenty of time to get it, but I would call today and find out what the holdup is.

When I ordered my DH's back in May, it took over 6 weeks. We did receive an email stating that they were converting to a new computer system so delays were probable. Hopefully, they have moved past that and you will receive yours any day.

Thanks guys. I called and was told that I should be getting it sometime this week and if I don't to give them a call back and they will check into what went wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter