visual disabilites

Oh thanks for this. I may just skip it this year then as from the sounds of it it is still an issue. I'll ask if I need to go through and then see what happens. I just hate having to explain to strangers when they get all uptight about me using the torch. Its not like I'm shining it at their faces just at feet so I make sure I don't collide with any little people. Then again maybe that's the way to do it just collide with so many people eventually they might just let you through lol

I am sorry I was not trying to scare you or say you should I just wanted you to know before you get their and still have problems.

I am sorry I was not trying to scare you or say you should I just wanted you to know before you get their and still have problems.

No its fine honest! I would rather be prepared to possibly not do the ride. I'll ask when there and see what they say but its not my absolute must do ride so if it is going through the main entrance I'll skip it for a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter