VISTANA RESORT

SEALFLOW

Earning My Ears
ANYONE STAYED THERE.. ANY TIPS.
GOING 1ST TIME TO WDW MAY 11-18.
KIDS R AGES 5 & 2 WILL WE HAVE FUN,

we've stayed at Vistana twice and enjoyed both times. Not quite like being on property, but only 5/10 minutes to any of the parks. Easy access ot I-4, and Lake Buena Vista area, and Downtown Disney. The two bedrooms will be great; their pools are fine; kitchen helps control costs.
I think you will enjoy it. :cool:

We stayed there in 1992. It was a great place
then!! Have not been to Florida since but are
planning to go in OCT. My sister-n-law owned
one of these back in 92. We liked it alot. The
room was huge for only two people. It had 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms a living area and nice kitchen. The grounds were really nice and they had a convenience store on site. The pool was well maintained and we had it all to ourselves one day during the week. I would stay there again if it was available

Seaflow, do a search for Vistana. There's a lot of GOOD information on this board. 'momuv2poohs' posted a very good review of Vistana, so try to find her post doing a search. We own a timeshare at Vistana and this will be our first time staying there this coming July. So I'm really excited! The post that I'm referring to was very helpful to me!

Hi, yes do a search on Vistana.. I did a pretty good description of everything. Also one thing I have not posted before because I just found out.. they do have high chairs, bed railings and cribs if you need one. Have fun.

We were just there in May 2000 and it was a beautiful resort. Everything is clean and very up to date and the units are nice. I think you will enjoy it. Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter