Visa FD summer discount normal??

momsavealot

DIS Veteran
I was waiting for the fall discount to be released by Visa and now this??? Is this normal? Does this throw a wrench into things? I can't imagine Visa will now offer a fall discount only 2.5 weeks later. Anyone know if this happened last year?popcorn::

This isn't the FD deal (adults pay for everything, kids are free for everything) and it ends the day before I expect the FD offer to come out. I assume summer bookings are down and they are trying to get families to travel by offering the package free to kids.

Now that I have seen the date this offer ends (Aug 14) I am not worried about free dining beign affected.

I was afraid that this was taking the place of free dining as well. With a family of 6, we can't afford to go without free dining!

I dont think this deal has been done before (except maybe as a PIN). I see it as nothing but a GOOD thing that they are throwing out more deals especially during a busy time of year like summer. Don't worry about free dining, I am quite confident we will see it soon! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter