Virtual Magic Kingdom Game (Beta Launch)

am i going mad??
im seeing green people

is this another symptom of VMK seeing blue, green, pink (bright bright pink) and yellow people about the place in real life?

Bezoar/Joe,

You have two lovely children. I can see they take after you quite a bit. ::yes::

does anyone know how to turn sparkly

i do
:)

if you use put clothing up, change to a piece of clothing nearly the same as yours
BUT before you change the clothing use the pirate spell (easier to change shoes to a different colour)

read that on the vmkforums
:)

who likes my signature picture so you don't scroll down further this is it:

magic1ri.jpg

marypops! said:
not really
a couple of days after joining i dreamt i was on this monorail taking pictures of hidden mickeys in main street then i found this hidden island and whenever you clicked these trees they turned into people and started singing and dancing
and also other things i think it was joined with toontown as well because you had to fight these robots like in toontown
LOL in your wear green thing i was reading......I think i saw VMK_Annie is this true??????

I will share a photo of DH and I at a Star Wars weekend in May. I was feeling under the weather that day. ;)
See -- I am green too.
BlaineStWars.jpg
[/IMG]

Luv2Roam said:
I will share a photo of DH and I at a Star Wars weekend in May. I was feeling under the weather that day. ;)
See -- I am green too.
BlaineStWars.jpg

Luv2Roam, are you my mother-in-law?

Just got through playing the Jungle Cruise. They have changed it up. Just since last night. You get more film when you pick it up out of the river, and your gas dosen't go quite as fast as before. Then instead of the ship creates that they use to have that you had to go around, they now have small rocks. And each time you to through a section of the game they are in different places from the last time you were last through. All the points have changed on the animals, so if you had them all memorized, forget what you know. Birds that you to be of 300 points are now not even worth 100 points. And animals that you didn't even get 100 points for are now worth more. Then they have all the animals in new places. Even put in a few more lions. So if you haven't played in a while go back and check it out.

Also, do you get points just playing the Pirates game. Like when you play the Jungle Cruise or the Music game you can get between 10 to 20 points just for stopping by. Do you get that on Pirates or Fireworks? I have finally been able to stay in the game long enough to actually play but I didn't get one of those e-mails saying that I got points.

I know it's a no no to bump posts this old... but I just read all 76 pages of this and it was a hoot!!!

And the pictures of people rooms that they were so proud of back then.... well, worth scrolling thru 76 pages to see them!!

Hmm, someone has a lot of time on her hands. ;)

So do I, apparently. *goes to browse the 76 pages*

- Memories like the corners of our minds -
So nice to see so many people I haven't seen in a long time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter