Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I got on I said hello and my name DreamDazzle showed up and I could chat, then I step outside and couldn't chat :confused: but I am still all by myself...it's a very lonely world :sad2:

I got on.
Couldn't talk- still can't.
Have not seen a name- Guest or my request yet.
Still all alone.
I guess I will spend countless hours again moving my three pieces of furniture to just logged off and back on to find it back to where it started. :rotfl2:

Their home page says that about half of us should be able to see our names. And they will attempt to activate the "Friend" feature. Later, they may activate the ability to customize ourselves!!

Their home page says that about half of us should be able to see our names. And they will attempt to activate the "Friend" feature. Later, they may activate the ability to customize ourselves!!

Hopefully they will re-think this and actually fix their current issues their players are experiencing. What am I suppose to do with a list of friends when I cannot even see anyone in the first place? :lmao:

I heard Bugdozer but didn't see them. VFK tiger was there too. I can hear people sometimes but only seen two walking around. Better than wondering around alone!

I see the menu bar but it doesn't work. I can talk in my room and see what I say however I still can't see anyone else

well things been going for me ok I guess in the game
sometimes I can talk
sometimes I cant
But I have ran into someone I know! But they dont know its me since hence I cant talk
xD and oh yeah my furniture keeps mysteriously vanishing
-Silly

well things been going for me ok I guess in the game
sometimes I can talk
sometimes I cant
But I have ran into someone I know! But they dont know its me since hence I cant talk
xD and oh yeah my furniture keeps mysteriously vanishing
-Silly

Are you SillyBrightPuppy there, too? If so, I saw you there, but I couldn't talk. Also... I think we have a continuing glitch where you can only see people that enter a room *after* you do.

edit: I can talk in "my" room... but seem to lose it as soon as I walk into the backyard.

I was able to say my first word today in my room. Then no other words came out. I also "saw" two people have a convo in the town, but we could not see each other. So a little more progress for me today.

Just curious, for those of you who are able to talk etc... Does the VFK dictionary appear to be the same as VMK?

Are you SillyBrightPuppy there, too? If so, I saw you there, but I couldn't talk. Also... I think we have a continuing glitch where you can only see people that enter a room *after* you do.

edit: I can talk in "my" room... but seem to lose it as soon as I walk into the backyard.

Yup I am =]
and also like many other people I can only just talk in my room but only when I log on so I am very mute :confused3
I saw some other people though talking in the other rooms :)
-Silly

I was able to say my first word today in my room. Then no other words came out. I also "saw" two people have a convo in the town, but we could not see each other. So a little more progress for me today.

Just curious, for those of you who are able to talk etc... Is the VFK dictionary appear to be the same to VMK?

For the most part it seems to be a little more lenient, we can say a lot more words and we can also type the same word in a sentence more than three times. Much easier to have a conversation than in vmk, vmk was ridiculously restricted.

I have to get myself over to the castle forecourt. So far I see nobody. I such a "Loner" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter