Virgin Holiday Excursions

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
Does anyone have a recent list of excursions virgin does in the orlando area, also the prices. I really enjoyed the shopping trip i did before and would like to go on this again.

I'm not really posting to help, but rather to extract some info from you. Can you give some descriptions of the shopping trip? I looked at that a few years back but DD was still quite young.

I'm not really posting to help, but rather to extract some info from you. Can you give some descriptions of the shopping trip? I looked at that a few years back but DD was still quite young.

We went on the shopping trip Nov 2007 and had a great exeperience.

We was picked up by a coach from our hotel and taken first to a denium outlet, this was a bit of a waste of time but if you like that type of thing thats okay. We then went to a mall south of international drive and brought lots (was given a breakfast voucher to use for free breakfast), Then we went to another mall, Then to Walmart (Would have liked a little longer we had about 30 mins) brought loads from there. Then we went to a really fancy mall which has m&m shop in (my hubby was in heaven), we also had a dinner voucher for free meal. We was then dropped off back at our resort. The bus driver made the trip very fun and was really helpful with clear instructions on where he would be at all times.

If you have any other questions please ask.

Is it the shopping extravaganza by dolphin tours that you are looking for, we booked this through themeparkticketsdirect.com it was a great shopping trip

So was it a whole day excursion? Sounds quite nice actually. I so nearly did it, but I think it would have been wasted with a 6 year old. Were there nice restaurants for breakfast and lunch and could you choose or did you have to go to specific ones? Sorry about all the questions. Thanks for the info. (Not that I am being any help to you though :sad2:)

Is it the shopping extravaganza by dolphin tours that you are looking for, we booked this through themeparkticketsdirect.com it was a great shopping trip

yes hubby remembers that name and someone saying they did quite a few good tours etc. is there a site with info on them?

So was it a whole day excursion? Sounds quite nice actually. I so nearly did it, but I think it would have been wasted with a 6 year old. Were there nice restaurants for breakfast and lunch and could you choose or did you have to go to specific ones? Sorry about all the questions. Thanks for the info. (Not that I am being any help to you though :sad2:)

It was a whole day, i think we was back by about 6pm/7pm. We didn't use the breakfast voucher sorry but we did use the dinner voucher, you was given a list of places you could use it at i.e. counter service, we chose burger king because of the children.

yes it is floridadolphintours.com i loved this trip and also think the bus driver was great fun but cant remember his name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!