VIP tour in Disneyworld questions

Dumb question. is it the same price if you have 4 people or 10? If its the same and you are short the max number will anyone from the podcast come on the tour or can you just invite people you know on the boards thru meetups that maybe able to join if their schedule works?

You can, absolutely, but you don't need to. But if you do, up to six people will be forever grateful to you! Just make sure the guests understand that while you will consider input on what to do/see, you have the final say.

Are you considering a FP for Enchanted Tales with Belle? We love that attraction but it is 20 minutes long so you might consider doing on your own time rather than during your tour.

Thanks but if we only have 4 people can we just invite extra people to fill up the party at no extra cost to hit the ten?

yes.

we are planning to do that with people we have met on various trips and also our neighbors. We will be sharing the cost, but we also let them know it will focus only on everything new since Pandora. (We are going in Oct 2021 so everyhthing should be open by then...)

I would hesitate with strangers. you do not know what sort of personality you will get...the chatterbox, the close talker, the rude loud guy, the drunk as a skunk at 11 am....the super quiet couple...etc.

Signed,
:hyper2:
1/4 of the chatterbox couple...do the math.

Tagging along with my sisters family on a VIP tour in May. Is there an official/unofficial dress code to be on the tour? Will a T-shirt and jean shorts be inappropriate?

Tagging along with my sisters family on a VIP tour in May. Is there an official/unofficial dress code to be on the tour? Will a T-shirt and jean shorts be inappropriate?

No dress code - whatever one wants to wear to a theme park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter