VIP Tour Guest Limit

Jhaberlein

Mouseketeer
I know the guest limit for VIP tours is 10, but does anyone know if you can swap different people in and out of that total number. I’m thinking the answer is no.

I just scheduled a VIP tour today for March 24th and the CM said that, if our current party changes, I can call and add the additional people (up to 10 people) or subtract people from our guest list as needed. HTH.

I just scheduled a VIP tour today for March 24th and the CM said that, if our current party changes, I can call and add the additional people (up to 10 people) or subtract people from our guest list as needed. HTH.

I need to clarify... what about the day of? If there are more than 10 traveling together, can they essentially take turns with no more than the max with the VIP tour at a time?

I would think that people wouldn't be allowed to change in and out of the tour throughout the day, even if the guest list remains 10 or under, but I'd call the VIP # and double check. The CM took the names of those in our party and said any changes to the tour start time and park, the guest list, or to cancel the tour needs to be done 48 hours prior to our tour date. When I received the confirmation email, there was a waiver attachment that we each have to sign and give to the tour guide when we meet them to start the tour. Also the CM checked all the guest on our list, prior to scheduling the tour, to make sure everyone had a valid park ticket attached to their MDE acct and also a park reservation for the park we're starting our tour in.

This is not something I’m considering doing. Someone I follow has a traveling group of 11, but is scheduled for a VIP Tour. To the pay the additional rate for one person didn’t seem likely (for this group), so I was wondering if swapping within the tour was permissible.

This is not something I’m considering doing. Someone I follow has a traveling group of 11, but is scheduled for a VIP Tour. To the pay the additional rate for one person didn’t seem likely (for this group), so I was wondering if swapping within the tour was permissible.
Hi Jhaberlien, what was the result of your friend that had 11 people? Did one person sit out while rest did the rides?

This exact issue when I booked a VIP tour about a month ago. We've got 8 people for the whole tour, and 2 who might pop in for a ride or two. The CM who booked the tour added those 2 to our group, and said they were free to come and go as they wanted, but specifically mentioned that a different 2 people couldn't come and "replace" them.

Yeah I am dealing with 11 people right now.. this will be fun to sort out!! smh..

Thank you iujen94 for the reply.

This exact issue when I booked a VIP tour about a month ago. We've got 8 people for the whole tour, and 2 who might pop in for a ride or two. The CM who booked the tour added those 2 to our group, and said they were free to come and go as they wanted, but specifically mentioned that a different 2 people couldn't come and "replace" them.
I suspect this is because you were still at 10 or under in terms of named people. I am not sure they would let you do this if you were over 10 named people.

I suspect this is because you were still at 10 or under in terms of named people. I am not sure they would let you do this if you were over 10 named people.

I am sure that they wouldn't, based on the last line "different 2 people couldn't come and "replace" them"

No, you cannot swap people in the way you are implying (i.e. you have 12 people in your group and you will switch people in and out all day so there is never more than 10 for a ride).

People can come and go throughout the day, but you can only have 10 people total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter