villas and towels

lucy_love_

DIS Veteran
how many towels do you think a family of four will need in a villa. are towels provided. im going with tcd

thanks

lucy

lucy_love_ said:
how many towels do you think a family of four will need in a villa. are towels provided. im going with tcd

thanks

lucy

Hi Lucy (Again!)

We had plenty in ours (equivalent to 1 of each of 3 sizes per person). I would suggest renting towels at waterparks rather than either packing them or taking the villa ones. It costs $1 per towel at each of the water parks.

You should find plenty of towels in the villa. We always take one beach towel each for taking to the water parks but renting them is a good alternative if you like to travel light.

You shouldn't have any worries with bath/hand towels etc , there should be plenty.

I would always advise you to take your own Beach Towels though, they are not always provided, even if they were it is not advisable to take them out of the villa with you.

You can buy them out there, cheap enough - would not recommend you buy any from the theme parks though as they are expensive and very poor quality.

We had an abundance of towels in our villa this year, it was great.

We always hire towels at Typhoon Lagoon - so much easier than worrying about your own, you just hand them back at the end of the day :flower:

I agree wtih Johnny about buying over there - take a look at the towels in WalMart of some of the departmental stores, they can be of very good quality for great prices. Also places like Walgreens and CVS sell them for good prices too.

thanks for clearing that up.

i seem to be asking alot of questions now. with only a few days to go its getting very exciting

thanks again

lucy

You are welcome - what I meant about buying towels at the parks is that for example we bought one at Universal, cannot remember the character - spongebob I think - it was August and very hot...I was perspiring a lot on my forehead, the towel was so thin and cheap all the bits of colour were being left on my face.
And I was stupid enough to pay $16.99 or something for it, even getting 10% off with my Annual Pass didn't reduce it enough.

Didn't make that mistake again.

As Annie says - you can buy good quality one's a lot cheaper, you may even decide not to bring them home with you.

If you are renting a villa most will have plenty of both bath and pool towels. I tell guest don't pack them I have plenty and they take up to much room in your case's. Most of the web sites give the amenities. I would just ask the owner when you rent.

Again just to say lots of towels in the 2 villas we've stayed in.

I always take 1 beach towel each for when we visit the waterparks it's much easier for the kids to find your sun bed if they are looking for familiar towels

Never thought of the kids finding the towels if they are not familiar with them. I was thinking of the room they take up. I will mention that to future guests. We all have something to learn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter