Villainous Voyage - May 20th, 2006 7-night Western Caribbean **Completed, No Lie**

abitjaded said:
Anyone from his cruise know his real identity? We could spam his mailbox at work until he HAS to finish.

Carla

I like the way you think! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

churchlady said:
Maybe his wife accidentally washed the Royal Notebook and he had to tear out each wet page and hang it on a clothesline :laundy: and then some big Vulture pirate: took the pages one by one up into its nest and laid eggs on them and now we have to wait until the hatchlings are born and provided their first flight instructions :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: !

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Oh how I wish I had such an excuse! Alas my excuse isn't quite as exciting as that, and really it isn't much of an excuse at all. I'm going to blame the delay of the final installment on work... again. My work schedule is all over the place never really knowing what is going to happen day to day.

I know, I know... you all don't want to hear it. You say, "Just finish it already!" :furious:

I actually get two days off in a row this weekend so I even have the time scheduled out on my calendar. I've inked in "Finish Villainous Voyage for fear of the DIS poster's wrath." With ink people!! INK! Non-erasable ink!

Hmmmm... although I could scratch or scribble it out... ;)

I love ya all for hanging in there and even caring so much. You rock! :woohoo:

Thanks for the update!!! Can't wait to read the rest of your TR!!! :thumbsup2

If your trip report wasn't so fabulous, then we wouldn't be bugging you so much to get it done!! :)

Good hearing from you. I hope you dont forget everything. Your next trip will be here sooner then you think.

This TR is great. I have enjoyed reading it so far, can't wait to read the rest of it. Thanks for all of your interesting stories and catchy titles, they are greatly appreciated :).

The Royal Vizier is going to be packing for his next trip in April 2007 before he finishes this Trip Report! :lmao:

Just kidding...hope all is well with you and yours..we're hanging out here for ya' :banana:

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment! popcorn::

BTW, your DW and I spell our names the same! :goodvibes It's so rare. The only place I've found our name spelled "correctly" is Disney!

Well, I've had 3 more birthdays, sent a kid off to college and voted for a new president.....what ever happened to the Villainous Voyage author :confused3 ?????

:lmao: :hourglass :surfweb:

Royal, I think you had a hand in the ending of POCII.

I think he is going to finish up Cruise 1 Report while writing Cruise 2 Report, Like POTCII & III. Talk about a cliffhanger ending.

:yay: :banana: :banana: xxx idk what that is so what ever, well i just got back from a specialty cruise we went 2 cast awaycay twice it was very fun and this is my first post so give me a break and im 15 but when im on a cruise i act like im 10 i always hate when u have 2 leave its so depessing but in 21 months were going again i just cant wait its going 2 be awsome im going may 27 its going 2 be cool becuse its disneys 10 anuversarry(i dont knoe haw 2 spell that) but n-e ways i hope something spacial will happen

i jst cant wait!

Live2Vacation said:
I think he is going to finish up Cruise 1 Report while writing Cruise 2 Report, Like POTCII & III. Talk about a cliffhanger ending.

You have uncovered my diabolical plan... congratulations! ;) You can expect the ending sometime around May 2007 when I return from the Eastern caribbean. Kidding!

So, uh... ya'll remember a few posts ago when I noted in ink to finish the trip report? Well uh... I discovered that I accidently used disappearing ink. :blush:

Will you forgive me? :worship:

:grouphug:
After deliberating with the masses, I think forgiveness is warrented this time.

:surfweb:
I have to admit, my favorite part of the morning has been getting to work and sitting down with my first cup of coffee and checking the DIS for your last entry.

popcorn::
Then getting home and getting a light snack and checking again.

:hourglass
Then checking again before bed.

:stir:
And finally going to bed and plotting your torture for not posting, but looking forward to the next cup of coffee!

:thumbsup2
Seriously, I have enjoyed your posts and would rather you take your time and get the ending right. I will check again in the morning, after leaving Starbucks of course. I still have my priorities str8

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
RoyalVizier said:
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Oh how I wish I had such an excuse! Alas my excuse isn't quite as exciting as that, and really it isn't much of an excuse at all. I'm going to blame the delay of the final installment on work... again. My work schedule is all over the place never really knowing what is going to happen day to day.

I know, I know... you all don't want to hear it. You say, "Just finish it already!" :furious:

I actually get two days off in a row this weekend so I even have the time scheduled out on my calendar. I've inked in "Finish Villainous Voyage for fear of the DIS poster's wrath." With ink people!! INK! Non-erasable ink!

Hmmmm... although I could scratch or scribble it out... ;)

I love ya all for hanging in there and even caring so much. You rock! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter