Villainous Voyage - May 20th, 2006 7-night Western Caribbean **Completed, No Lie**

I must admit, I've never seen an episode of LOST :sad2: I am however waiting for the continuation of this trip report. :surfweb:

WldWcnWmn said:
I must admit, I've never seen an episode of LOST :sad2: I am however waiting for the continuation of this trip report. :surfweb:

I've never seen an episode of "LOST" either, but I am a fan of this trip reporter!!!!! :thumbsup2

Oooh, just found this and read the whole thing. I always smugly think...well, it should be done by now...and bummer...it's not....Hurry Hurry...I leave in August! :teeth: :banana: :rotfl:

loving your report so far! :teeth: :thumbsup2

Return of the Fish? When?........We are missing the last of your report your Royalness. Can't wait to read the end! Hope everything's all right on your end.

I noticed that you end many of your trip reports with "fade to black". Do you, by any chance, work in film or television?

I love your reports, BTW.

No, I don't work in film or television. Fading to black was just what frequently occured late at night while lying in bed trying to stay awake waiting for Sadie to get back from the Stack. Before I knew it my eyelids were closing and I was left in darkness.

For the trip report! When are you gonna' tell us about the return of the fish? :cool1:

He must be in serious cruise withdrawl and can't bring himself to write anymore yet. QUICK....someone send him some pixie dust!!!!!

Oh Royal Vizier...I summon thee to come to the DIS Board and complete your trip report so us lowly fellow cruisers can continue on with our lives...So Mote it Be :stir: :rolleyes1 :laughing: pixiedust: :worship:

I think we've scared him!! Everyone look the other way and pretend your not watching....maybe he'll come back!! :rolleyes1

Paging Mr. R. Vizer, Paging Mr. R. Vizer... Please come to the DIS Cruise Trip Reports Board, your party is waiting.

and waiting... and waiting.... and waiting.... please don't keep us in suspense much longer

best report i have ever read, subscribing for the next episode. many thanks royal :cool1: :grouphug:

I just spent the past 2 hours reading all the posts and chuckled every time someone wrote begging for more. And what happens? I've fallen into the trap! I get to the end and DAG NABBIT (Did I really say that?)...it's not over yet! ARGH!!! I can't believe it. So, I too will beg...Mr. Royal Vizier...Please finish your posting. By the way, I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the first night onboard with the light...I read it to my husband who also laughed out loud. It was just SO like him. Thanks for the laughs.

We do our first Dis Cruise with our (now) 3 yr old boy/girl twins on 4/21...Western, Magic. CANNOT WAIT!

:banana: By the way...the dancing banana has no bearing in this post other than it is one of the icons we have in our Instant Messaging service at work and it's my favorite.

Dawn McG

Anyone from his cruise know his real identity? We could spam his mailbox at work until he HAS to finish.

Carla

Maybe his wife accidentally washed the Royal Notebook and he had to tear out each wet page and hang it on a clothesline :laundy: and then some big Vulture pirate: took the pages one by one up into its nest and laid eggs on them and now we have to wait until the hatchlings are born and provided their first flight instructions :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!