Villa Hire?

JohnnySharp2 said:
I do not know much about Indian Ridge but it looks an older development.
This may explain the cheaper price perhaps?

Hi

I didnt think of that. I presumed it was the same as Indian Creek. That was lucky thanks Johnny. We like the Sunshine Villa in Indian Creek we have had some quotes from the owners and they live in the UK which helps us. We will be booking in January. With the xmas rush at the moment and daughters birthday on the 18th its unbelievable.

Thanks for your help

angel659 said:
Hi

I didnt think of that. I presumed it was the same as Indian Creek. That was lucky thanks Johnny. We like the Sunshine Villa in Indian Creek we have had some quotes from the owners and they live in the UK which helps us. We will be booking in January. With the xmas rush at the moment and daughters birthday on the 18th its unbelievable.

Thanks for your help

Ok good luck - I really think Indian Creek is a better choice.

JohnnySharp2 said:
Ok good luck - I really think Indian Creek is a better choice.

Indian Creek is a good location but one think to check with the owners before you book is the location of the new road. The villa we stayed in had the road directly behind the villa's back wall - luckily we weren't affected by the noise as the construction hadn't reached that area yet - but it will be noisy when it does and also when the road is open.

TinkTatoo said:
Indian Creek is a good location but one think to check with the owners before you book is the location of the new road. The villa we stayed in had the road directly behind the villa's back wall - luckily we weren't affected by the noise as the construction hadn't reached that area yet - but it will be noisy when it does and also when the road is open.

Yes we always do - the one's I recommended earlier on the thread are not affected by the construction work and neither is the one we stayed at this year, or the one we have booked for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter