Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

I don't know about the multiple accounts, either. It's just been mentioned on Slickdeals.net on the 250+ viggle thread. Some interesting stuff over there...

Thanks for mentioning this....wow, it is very interesting! popcorn:: Many people over there know too much about accounts being flagged/banned from Viggle! Some of them ever mention causally that their own accounts have been flagged multiple times! :eek:

Seems the Dis group is the better Viggle group out there! Yea us! :cheer2:

diznee25

Oh, I also read over there that someone had redeemed a $5 Burger King e-card from Viggle. Took their phone into Burger King and was told that BK only excepts physical gift cards. :sad2:

Has anyone here redeemed for a BK e-gift card and got the same results when trying to use it??

I haven't tried to redeem for a gift card where I would have to physically walk into the store to use it. Sephora, BN, and Itunes e-cards I've only used online. (well that's a given for Itunes anyway..)

diznee25

I redeemed out today. I chose things I can transfer immediately, like Starbucks to my card and Best Buy to an actual card mailed to me. I do this because the already redeemed Amazon codes mentioned on Slickdeals make me nervous.

Also, this post from FB made me leary (someone was asking about the Target gift cards):

Viggle: we want to keep our rewards catalog fresh and exciting, so look for it to continue to change and evolve. Rest assured, your fave rewards will make their way back into the catalog over time!

That said, I have made $60 with this app so far: $30 Target, $25 Best Buy, and $5 Starbucks. Honestly, it's my opinion that they are going to increase the point amount for rewards and are letting the current ones sell out. I don't know anything, it's just the feeling I get, especially with some people having multiple accounts.

I overlooked this part when I quoted you earlier.

This morning I used Twitter to ask Viggle about Target Gift Cards. I got somewhat of the same response, but they didn't reassure me about Target cards coming back!

Hey there, the catalog will cont 2 change & evolve over time. We intend 2 add rewards & replace existing rewards 2 keep it fresh & exciting.

So, I don't know, if you kinda read into both comments it sounds like even if they do bring back Target cards, it won't be all the time, and will be so inconsistent that they will sell out within hours and not everyone who wants them will be able to get them. :sad2: (That happened to me on the second to last batch of Target GCs 3 weeks ago, I missed out.)

But I hope Viggle will prove me wrong....cause I want those Target cards too!

diznee25

My DH is not home yet and he is the one with the iphone. Are the doing something special for Idol today like they said??? :confused3 He better hurry up I need to get points

Maybe we all should email or post on their facebook page they we would like to see Disney Gift Cards add to the rewards.

Someone on this thread said Viggle was doing trivia or something w/American Idol. Nothing is showing up and I checked-in. :confused3

Is anyone else doing trivia or a Live Play Along with American Idol? :confused:

diznee25

Maybe we all should email or post on their facebook page they we would like to see Disney Gift Cards add to the rewards.

I e-mailed Viggle this idea over 4 weeks ago. They just said "Thanks for the idea."

diznee25

That was me!!! They had a message after the Oscar triva that said to play along with Idol on Thursday. I dont know what happened? Maybe we all got to many points this week that they did not want to do it.

That was me!!! They had a message after the Oscar triva that said to play along with Idol on Thursday. I dont know what happened? Maybe we all got to many points this week that they did not want to do it.

You're probably right! :rotfl2:

diznee25

Well everyone say good-bye to Viggle as we know it. I just saw on Twitter that Ryan Seacrest uses Viggle. Well since he has 6 million followers I think that Viggle users will sky rocket now. Better get what is left of those GC:scared::scared:

I redeemed out today. I chose things I can transfer immediately, like Starbucks to my card and Best Buy to an actual card mailed to me.

QVCshopper: I am thinking about redeeming for a Best Buy GC. Viggle has Best Buy e-cards, so how were you able to get a physical card mailed to you?

I much prefer the physical GC! Thanks! :thumbsup2

diznee25

QVCshopper: I am thinking about redeeming for a Best Buy GC. Viggle has Best Buy e-cards, so how were you able to get a physical card mailed to you?

I much prefer the physical GC! Thanks! :thumbsup2

diznee25

I bought a $25 gift card on Bestbuy.com and paid with the e gift card. They ship it free through the mail, and it looks like it went through. Slickdeals says some people are having trouble doing this last night, and also mentions buying an Amazon gift card through Bestbuy.com. I guess it's a your mileage may vary type of thing.

I bought a $25 gift card on Bestbuy.com and paid with the e gift card. They ship it free through the mail, and it looks like it went through. Slickdeals says some people are having trouble doing this last night, and also mentions buying an Amazon gift card through Bestbuy.com. I guess it's a your mileage may vary type of thing.

Thanks, just a few more points and I can give it a try!

On another note for anyone who's redeemed the Hollywood Movie ticket vouchers, it's pretty simple. I redeemed 2 tickets. I just filled in the name of the person who will use the ticket, (my husband for one ticket, and me for the other), pick the theater, and print. The tickets I printed today don't expire until June 30th 2012.

I thought I'd have to type in the movie and time, which would have been ok because we're using them tomorrow night. But you don't need to know all that upfront. Just need to know which theater you want to go to.

Very simple! :thumbsup2

diznee25

Itunes gift cards are gone! :headache:

Those were one of my favorites, darn. It's making me nervous that Viggle is not refilling the rewards catalog. This is the most rewards I've seen out of stock at one time. :sad2:

diznee25

Itunes gift cards are gone! :headache:

Those were one of my favorites, darn. It's making me nervous that Viggle is not refilling the rewards catalog. This is the most rewards I've seen out of stock at one time. :sad2:

diznee25

Wow, I finally cashed out last night when I realized the gift cards were disappearing way faster than they were being repleneshed. I got two iTunes ones. Glad I did it when I did! They are very quickly running out of good things.

Target GCs are back.....50,000 points for a $25 GC! :scared1::scared1: Congrats to all who can afford this!

Looks like a few of us really nailed it with that prediction. :sad2:

A few hours ago I cashed out all my points. Glad I did that! Because that means that a $5 GC might run around 14,000 points...who knows?!

But I got a couple more movie tickets, a Barnes and Noble GC, and a Sephora card at the current low pricing!

Everyone should cash out before all the GCs increase in points.

diznee25

Target GCs are back.....50,000 points for a $25 GC! :scared1::scared1: Congrats to all who can afford this!

Looks like a few of us really nailed it with that prediction. :sad2:

A few hours ago I cashed out all my points. Glad I did that! Because that means that a $5 GC might run around 14,000 points...who knows?!

But I got a couple more movie tickets, a Barnes and Noble GC, and a Sephora card at the current low pricing!

Everyone should cash out before all the GCs increase in points.

diznee25

I was so happy to see target until I saw it was 50,000 now just 20000 more points

Yea, I'm really glad I bit the bullet and cashed out all my points. I'll bet those Hollywood Movie tickets (8,000 points for a value up to $13) are looking really good to everyone now! ;) I got a total of 4 movie tickets, what a great deal.

I don't get how they came up with 50,000 points for that $25 Target GC. But I wonder if Viggle will do that across the board, and make all $25 GCs 50,000 points.

Because right now, BestBuy is 37,500 points for $25 GC. Anyone wanting BB GCs should jump on those!

diznee25

You all beat me to the news about the new Target cards :scared1:

I also just cashed out for a $25 BestBuy card as the hints many of you have given are coming true -sadly. I'll likely still save up for the Targets one however :thumbsup2

I'm looking at it that we can only earn $550 a year so it will just be more spread out and will take me longer but hopefully I'll still get the $550 in a year! :cool1:

Heather

Ps I have read BestBuy does carry Amazon gift cards if you were interested in doing this in the store? Lots of people seem to think the amazon cards are golden and they usually want them above any other ones.

Well we all thought that this would happen. Oh well. I still look at it as free Disney money. I had enough to get a $25 Target GC so I did. Not happy about it, but I got one.:mad:

Now only 44,000 more to go:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter