Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Love your designs.

Wondered if you could please modify the Mickey head Disign that has three girl Mickey heads, and do one w/o a bow, one with a pink bow and one w/o a bow?

Can you please also modify that disign and do all three just plain Mickey heads?

Also, can you please do a Penn State Mickey w/o a name??

Thanks so much! I really do appreciate it.

Looking forward to seeing your handiwork when you get the chance. I am sure you are busy!!:thumbsup2

I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to everyone's design. I had an architecture review yesterday, so I was working really hard on my project the past two weeks.

Thank you mommyto3boys and svince for removing your design requests so I didn't double up your designs/make too late. I'm very sorry I didn't get to them, but I appreciate you saving me the time I would've spent on them.

Hi! Love your work. Could I please get a few things personalized?

I was wondering if it is possible to put my daughters name on this one somehow? Maybe have First trip on one ear and her name on the other? Her name is Ashlyn
firsttripminniemickeyheadtodayDL.jpg

Could you please have the name changed to Owen on this one?
JediName_Logan.jpg

Can you please change name to Ashlyn
PITbelle.jpg

Could you please remove the year and replace it with the name Owen?
sanfranciscogiantshatnosticker_2010.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

This is the one (Karen) that you actually did for me 2 years ago; can you add a small red border with a large black border around it for the edge?

Collegiate/georgiabowmickeyhead_karen.jpg

Thanks.

This is the one (Karen) that you actually did for me 2 years ago; can you add a small red border with a large black border around it for the edge?

Collegiate/georgiabowmickeyhead_karen.jpg

Thanks.

Your name is the default in my working file!

Hi Victoria! You made us some designs last summer and they were a big hit with my kids! (Clemson Mickey Heads). They are currently on my fridge, waiting to go on the car when we head down for our first game this year.

I have a few requests, but understand if you are too busy to do all of them, so please just do what you have time for.

Mickey Heads-
Minnie with diamond/pink crown, pink writing- name is Arya
Minnie with plain diamond crown, pink writing- name is Mona
Mickey with blue ball cap, blue writing- name is Yash
Mickey with red ball cap, red writing- name is Ahbi
Mickey with no cap, just red bowtie- name is T-Bone

The design that you have with the life preserver and Mickey, with the cruise ship picture in the middle, could you personalize it with "The Agarwal Family"

And last, just a generic Autograph Cover of the Fantasy- maybe say something like " My Memories of the Fantasy 2012". It doesn't need to say it is an autograph album, I might make it into a scrapbook.

Thank you SO much!!!!! We are sailing on the Oct. 13 sailing. We are excited for the first game this weekend! Go Tigers!

Go Tigers!!

Hi,

Can you redesign below to be a Christmas cover with all 4 parks and read the following:

at the top - The Schuetze's

at the bottom after WDW - Christmas 2012
Vacation Planning Journal

Planning/4parkscover_littlemissmagic.jpg

Thanks.

Thank you! I LOVE these. Just one small thing...I thought the first trip design said Disneyland but I must have been mistaken. Could you please have it say Disneyland instead of Walt Disney World? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thank you! I LOVE these. Just one small thing...I thought the first trip design said Disneyland but I must have been mistaken. Could you please have it say Disneyland instead of Walt Disney World? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Here you go -

Can you please edit your previous post and delete all

Hi Victoria i had a few autograph page requests.

i was wondering if it was possible to have u make blanks for the dining autograph pages. That way incase there is a character i didnt print a page for they will still have their own page. Also i didnt see any pages for CRT? Am i missing them somehow?

Dining places:
Akershus
Garden Grill
Chef Mickey
Crystal Palace
Ohana Breakfast
Tusker House Lunch (didnt see a cover page for this one just breakfast)
1900 Park fare
Cinderella's Royal Table

I am making my nieces autograph books for our trip in spring.

Can you please personalize zebramickeyheadcover_anzley.jpg with name Courtney and date 2013. If its possible could you change the bow to a princess crown? If not that is no big deal really. She loves zebra print so she will love it anyway.

Thanks in advance

UPDATE: sorry forgot to say the book is 5 X 7

Hi Victoria i had a few autograph page requests.

i was wondering if it was possible to have u make blanks for the dining autograph pages. That way incase there is a character i didnt print a page for they will still have their own page. Also i didnt see any pages for CRT? Am i missing them somehow?

Dining places:
Akershus
Garden Grill
Chef Mickey
Crystal Palace
Ohana Breakfast
Tusker House Lunch (didnt see a cover page for this one just breakfast)
1900 Park fare
Cinderella's Royal Table

I have blanks for all of the above in my "Character Meal" folder which is inside of the "Autograph Book" folder. To save, just enlarge the image to 100% and right click/save.

You're right - there was no Tusker House Lunch cover because Tusker House just recently began serving lunch! Thanks for the reminder to update -

I do have Cinderella's Royal Table autograph pages. They are light blue with a dark blue border like this -

**EDIT: I thought you wanted blank covers, but reread, and you want blank pages without characters! Okay, I can do that! I've now added blank pages for each character dining restaurant to my photobucket.

I am making my nieces autograph books for our trip in spring.

Can you please personalize zebramickeyheadcover_anzley.jpg with name Courtney and date 2013. If its possible could you change the bow to a princess crown? If not that is no big deal really. She loves zebra print so she will love it anyway.

Thanks in advance

UPDATE: sorry forgot to say the book is 5 X 7

Love the crown!

so sorry to bother you again. i just went to print my pages and i noticed that the front cover has 2011 instead of 2012.

It is the zebra print cover with the pink mickey head bow

it says Kylie's autograph book

walt disney world 2012 in pink writing

i can post a pic of the one i have if you need it

Hi,

Just checking to see if you were able to come up with anything regarding my request in Post 1048?

Thanks.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter