Victoria and Alberts Reopens TODAY 7/28!!!

I saw availability for Aug 1 and 2 for The Dining Room and a Aug 2 spot for QV room a little bit before 6am this morning but gone by 6:03.

Than
I saw availability for Aug 1 and 2 for The Dining Room and a Aug 2 spot for QV room a little bit before 6am this morning but gone by 6:0
They must have released them earlier than their online recording stated they would as they do. Shouldn't have even bothered. Thanks for the information though because I can now stop looking.

And the phone number listed hours say 10-4pm but only Mon-Sat. I wonder if they’ll open at 10am today

Was V&A always closed Sundays? I just perused the calendar (I'm not trying to get in until next summer, but wanted to see how chaotic it was to get reservations) and it says closed Sundays.

Was V&A always closed Sundays? I just perused the calendar (I'm not trying to get in until next summer, but wanted to see how chaotic it was to get reservations) and it says closed Sundays.
The one time I went, before the pandemic, was a Sunday.

The one time I went, before the pandemic, was a Sunday.

Oh, I hope that as time goes on they open back up for Sundays, and the limited days is just part of their reopening... our anniversary next year is a Sunday. I've been trying to go to V&A on our anniversary since our 10th, and it's 15 next year... :(

DH wears a 3-piece suit with white shirt and black bowtie that's often mistaken for more formal attire.

A friend who joined us for dinner once said he never brings more than a longsleeved, solid color shirt and slacks, borrowing a jacket upon arriving at V&A's. They know him well, as he was greeted by name and immediately asked if he'd require the loan of a jacket. :)

I've worn a cocktail dress with matching shawl a few times, others a dressy Brooks Brothers pantsuit with silk-looking blouse. I've mostly seen other women in dressy street clothes or what we Midwesterners call Sunday church-goin' clothes. A very few semi-formal dresses or pants ensembles, never have seen a formal gown in a half dozen evenings there.

My best friend and I are hoping to go in December and I will tell y'all we are considering going all out long gowns and crowns! GOWNS AND CROWNS. Where else is it an excuse to be a princess at 37 years of age? I already had my wedding!

Here for it! That's what I'm looking forward to, too... long mermaid gown and hair done!

It doesn't have a Michelin Star because it was closed while The Michelin Guide was trekking around Florida. Once V&A Reopens, and a representative from Michelin goes in to experience their cuisine, it should finally receive a star or two.
and the price will double after that :(

why not? I mean its expensive, its been a HORRIBLE past few years, let's have fun please.... hell, I may throw on some body glitter too- "pixie dusting" myself haha
Seriously, get gussied up and stop by Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the GF to ask for a pixie dust spritz. They may grant your wish if not too busy.

I got a blast in my hair once from BBB godmothers in DS who weren't busy and were outside offering it to kids and adults.

I warn you, though, that stuff is forever and scatters everywhere. I got it over 10 years ago and am still finding smidgens of it stuck in pockets and seams.

My best friend and I are hoping to go in December and I will tell y'all we are considering going all out long gowns and crowns! GOWNS AND CROWNS. Where else is it an excuse to be a princess at 37 years of age? I already had my wedding!
Go for it! I'm getting married while over there and although we won't be going on our wedding day, it'll be at point within the 2 weeks we're there and I'm seriously considering wearing my dress 😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter