VGF Pics

princessfionasmom

DIS Veteran
We are staying in a two bed villa rm # 1224. It faces the monorail. I cannot express enough how much I LOVE this place. It is absolutely beautiful. Here are some pics I've taken so far.

null_zpsec4c5ee8.jpg

null_zpsf9980be7.jpg

null_zpsdd30f5c4.jpg

null_zpsa551a4b6.jpg

null_zps89053217.jpg

null_zpsd98692c5.jpg

null_zps8cc5a793.jpg

More to come.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are staying in a two bed villa rm # 1224. It faces the monorail. I cannot express enough how much I LOVE this place. It is absolutely beautiful. Here are some pics I've taken so far. More to come. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks so much for sharing. We have the same room booked for next May. It's gonna be a long 7 months waiting.

Thank you for the pictures. We will be there in two weeks and two days, and I am wondering if there are electrical outlets with easy access on the desk in the bedroom? If you get the chance, I would love to see more of just what your monorail view looks like.

Hope you have a wonderful stay. Looking forward to more of your report.

Thanks so much for posting pics. I have been looking forward to seeing photos of VGF and I hope to stay there late next year! :thumbsup2

Looks nice!

We leave for WDW in a couple days and tacked on 1 night at VGF at the end of our trip.

Thanks for the great pictures. You said you face the Monorail. Would love to see a picture of your view!! Was this the Standard view?

TIA

Wow! Thanks for the fabulous pictures! We are staying in a standard view room in December, I would also love to see the view if you have a chance to post :goodvibes

Check in was at VGF lobby during day but you can go to GF. Outlets at desk in master bedroom are terrible. Basically behind the desk. In this day of mobile devices there should have been a power strip or something on the desk but there is just a regular socket.

Thanks for the great pictures. You said you face the Monorail. Would love to see a picture of your view!! Was this the Standard view?

TIA

Hoping for the same - a picture of the view from a standard view villa.

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures!

Enjoy your stay -

Great pics! Just wondering....in the studio's since there is a pull down bed under the TV where the dresser would be, where is the storage for clothing beside's the closet? Thanks...

Thanks so much for taking the time to post. I'll be there for one night in December . . . trying to add more. :crazy2:

And you all look like you are having too much fun. :joker:

Great pics! Just wondering....in the studio's since there is a pull down bed under the TV where the dresser would be, where is the storage for clothing beside's the closet? Thanks...

There's another thread where this was mentioned and I believe the only other storage are the drawers underneath the bed, but one of them doesn't open all the way due to the nightstand being in the way. I believe there's a picture on this thread:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3115159&page=16

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!