VGF Pics

princessfionasmom

DIS Veteran
We are staying in a two bed villa rm # 1224. It faces the monorail. I cannot express enough how much I LOVE this place. It is absolutely beautiful. Here are some pics I've taken so far.

More to come.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

• Averie

Earning My Ears
    We are staying in a two bed villa rm # 1224. It faces the monorail. I cannot express enough how much I LOVE this place. It is absolutely beautiful. Here are some pics I've taken so far. More to come. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
    Thanks so much for sharing. We have the same room booked for next May. It's gonna be a long 7 months waiting.

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
    Thank you for the pictures. We will be there in two weeks and two days, and I am wondering if there are electrical outlets with easy access on the desk in the bedroom? If you get the chance, I would love to see more of just what your monorail view looks like.

Hope you have a wonderful stay. Looking forward to more of your report.

TwizzleMouse

Mouseketeer
    Thanks so much for posting pics. I have been looking forward to seeing photos of VGF and I hope to stay there late next year! :thumbsup2

DVC Mike

DIS Veteran
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Looks nice!

We leave for WDW in a couple days and tacked on 1 night at VGF at the end of our trip.

ppjluvsdvc

Mouseketeer
    Thanks for the great pictures. You said you face the Monorail. Would love to see a picture of your view!! Was this the Standard view?

TIA

ercrbc

Mouseketeer
    Wow! Thanks for the fabulous pictures! We are staying in a standard view room in December, I would also love to see the view if you have a chance to post :goodvibes

drpepr

Earning My Ears
    Check in was at VGF lobby during day but you can go to GF. Outlets at desk in master bedroom are terrible. Basically behind the desk. In this day of mobile devices there should have been a power strip or something on the desk but there is just a regular socket.

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
    Thanks for the great pictures. You said you face the Monorail. Would love to see a picture of your view!! Was this the Standard view?

TIA
    Hoping for the same - a picture of the view from a standard view villa.

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures!

Enjoy your stay -

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
    Great pics! Just wondering....in the studio's since there is a pull down bed under the TV where the dresser would be, where is the storage for clothing beside's the closet? Thanks...

rlduvall

DIS Veteran
    Thanks so much for taking the time to post. I'll be there for one night in December . . . trying to add more. :crazy2:

And you all look like you are having too much fun. :joker:

UGAFan0829

DIS Veteran
    Great pics! Just wondering....in the studio's since there is a pull down bed under the TV where the dresser would be, where is the storage for clothing beside's the closet? Thanks...
    There's another thread where this was mentioned and I believe the only other storage are the drawers underneath the bed, but one of them doesn't open all the way due to the nightstand being in the way. I believe there's a picture on this thread:
    http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3115159&page=16

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS