VGF Pics

Are you in a dedicated 2 bedroom? If so, is there an extra pull down bed under the TV in the 2nd bedroom? I have heard conflicting stories about whether only the 2 bedroom lock-offs have the extra bed in the 2nd bedroom. Thanks!

Are you in a dedicated 2 bedroom? If so, is there an extra pull down bed under the TV in the 2nd bedroom? I have heard conflicting stories about whether only the 2 bedroom lock-offs have the extra bed in the 2nd bedroom. Thanks!
The dedicated 2 bedroom only sleeps 9. It does not have the pull down bed in the 2nd bedroom.

Thank you! The photos are beautiful. I wish we could see a view of a room across the hall from you facing the courtyard.

I don't have one across the hall facing the main building, but I have one facing the monorail/courtyard. This is one of the views from our second floor one bedroom. I love love love the fountain at night. The lights twinkle, and it makes the cascading look like flowing ruffles! So pretty!

IMG_4780.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

amazing :love:
when we went to see the VGF models a few weeks ago, DH finally showed interest in buying more points!
while all the resorts are beautiful, we haven't been totally wow!!ed by a resort for quite a while.
absolutely stunning :cloud9:

Loving all the pictures. Is there a 'room view' thread yet?
Trying to get a feel for what the view will be like from each area of the villas!
Debsx:blush:

I was shocked today to be able to get 5 nights in a studio for next summer at the 7 month mark. If only my family showed the same enthusiasm I am feeling. :yay: I know you all get it. :thumbsup2

I'm just hoping to see some studio photos of possible storage space to get ideas: the alcove that connects to make a 2 bedroom, closet interiors...is the space under the bed opposite drawer side usable?

Thanks for the pics!! Absolutely beautiful!! We are booked in a 2 bdrm for Easter week, cannot wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!