Vero Beach Adoration 2010 Thread *** Closed now *** Links to 2011 Thread inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be there for 4 nights in April. We check in April 23rd and check out the 27th. We have been there twice before but this will be our first time as VB owners! (We have owned BWV for a couple years now) We LOVE VB! Can't wait for a relaxing end to our vacation!

:)

We went to VB for the first time last year and got to spend 9 wonderful days there! We loved it so much we are going again!

Please add us to the roll call - March 4 to 6, 2010. Only 3 days this time, but 3 days at Vero are better than none at all....sigh......

We will be there for the first time June 1-5. Can't wait for a nice relaxing beach vacation after 4 crazy nights at WDW!

Just doing a bump, this was on Page 3 and that is unacceptable, plus I am at work and not really doing anything!!!

I just signed up to run the new Disney half marathon next October during the food and wine festival and was wondering if anyone has ever mapped any runs at Vero beach or knows of any good trails that you can run on? Since I was bumping I might as well make it worth while.

Tom

We leave in 10 days and I can't wait! Jan 7 - 9, a quiet getaway for Mom and Dad before the kids and grandkids join us at WDW for a week at AKV. I'll probably need another weekend at VB afterwards too but time just doesn't permit! :rotfl2:

We're going to Vero June 8th - 12th!! (Then, we leave for our 7-day cruise out of Port Canaveral!) We are waitlisted for a 2BR, but right now, we have 2 Inn rooms. Even so, we're super-excited! Twice during our stays here, we've extended our vacation by a day or two because we didn't want to leave! :cloud9:

Thank you for this thread!
Our family (dh, dd-16, ds-12 and my mother) will be in a dedicated 2 bedroom from July 23-31. Have beach house waitlisted and can't wait to see Vero!
Our home resort is SSR and originally had a GV booked for end of August but really didn't want to do Disney again since we are going in March (and my mother will be there in March and April :goodvibes).
Called at 9 am on December 23 for Friday to Friday and then back again on December 24 to add one more night (Friday).
We will be driving so will be bringing our own chairs and umbrellas and cooler.
I think I read on an old thread they have a catch and release fishing? Is this correct? If so, my ds and dh will also bring their fishing gear.
Approximately how far away are the two bedrooms from the beach? Is there a bar area close to the beach where we can order drinks/food?
Do they have wait service on the beach? Other than the beach, will there be much to do for the kids at night (do they have socials for the kids...mine will be 12 and 16).
Thank you very much!

DH and myself (no kids) will be staying at VB January 23-26 after a cruise on the Magic. I've been concentrating so much on the cruise that I've been negleting the beach end of things!

We are new DVC members, our first DVC stay was at the Grand Californian a couple of months ago.

I've done the reading of facts re. Vero, but I need to know... in January, what MUST we do? lol Especially for evening meals. We are planning to eat in for breakfast, lunch, and snacks, but we will be wanting to go out for dinner. We're from Seattle and are used to really well prepared seafood.

Thank you so much!

We had so much fun at Vero last summer ( 3 nights) that we are going back this summer for a longer visit. :goodvibes

Six nights booked from July 12-18. Right now we've got 4 nights in a 1br and a studio for the other two nights. So its 7/12 OVIR, 7/13 1-br, 7/14 OVIR, 7/15-17 in a 1-br. We want to be in a 1br for all 6 nights but right now only 4 nights booked in the 1br and waitlisted on the other two nights. I definitely need at least one of the waitlists to come through.

:banana: We will be at Vero July 30-Aug 4th! I am so excited. We have been to HH and loved it so we decided to try VB. DS 15, DD 11 and DS 8 are ready to skim board and hang at the pool, not to mention all the other fun stuff. I called right at 9am this morning for the ressie. They didn't have a dedicated 2br, but we got the lock off. I'm just glad we got something!

We are booked @ Vero Beach in a two bedroom from July5th-11th!!:cool1::thumbsup2

Leaving cold England very soon and will be in an OVIR from 11th-15th January :)

We be there July 30th through August 7th. Anyone coordinating the chair and umbrella swap for 2010?

Rob....
Back to our beloved VB:
Feb 14th-19th
Aug 7th - 14th

Dave

We are coming to Vero Beach for the first time this summer. We just bought DVC in July 09 at AKV.... but wanted a relaxed vacation this summer. We are staying in a one bedroom June 14-18th with our six, four, and one year olds! Love all the info out on this thread!

I just wanted to put in a couple pics from our trip back in Aug-Sept. That was our first trip to Vero but I can definitely say, not our last. We had a perfect OVIR. We got lucky on this one. It sure beat our dumpster view at VWL we had just left.
551.jpg

476.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter