Vero Beach 2012 thread closed... see 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks, Here now, it's chilly so I decided to list the available TV stations...

WXEL ,WTVX, WPTV, ION, WFLX, WPBF, WTCE, WPEC, BRRMGC, UNIVISON, WTCN, WVFL, WFGC, CSPAN, HSN, TVGN, TWC, IROG, QVC, LIFE, CNN, HLN, SUN, ESPN, ESPN2, CSS, FX, USA, FNC, TNT, VH1, A&E, HIST, NIK, ANIMAL PLANET, FOOD, TRAVEL, DISC, TLC, COM, TRUTV, DISNEY , AMC, TELEMUNDO, BET, MTV, FSN, SPEED, VS. TCM, ABCFAM, SPIKE, OWN, E!, HGTV, GOLF, MSMBC, CMT, OXYGEN, STYLE, GSN, ADDED FOUND A SECOND PAGE TO MY NOTES...; HALLMARK, TOON, COMM, COMPRO, COMTV

:hippie:

Ok folks, Here now, it's chilly so I decided to list the available TV stations...

WXEL ,WTVX, WPTV, ION, WFLX, WPBF, WTCE, WPEC, BRRMGC, UNIVISON, WTCN, WVFL, WFGC, CSPAN, HSN, TVGN, TWC, IROG, QVC, LIFE, CNN, HLN, SUN, ESPN, ESPN2, CSS, FX, USA, FNC, TNT, VH1, A&E, HIST, NIK, ANIMAL PLANET, FOOD, TRAVEL, DISC, TLC, COM, TRUTV, DISNEY , AMC, TELEMUNDO, BET, MTV, FSN, SPEED, VS. TCM, ABCFAM, SPIKE, OWN, E!, HGTV, GOLF, MSMBC, CMT, OXYGEN, STYLE, GSN, ADDED FOUND A SECOND PAGE TO MY NOTES...; HALLMARK, TOON, COMM, COMPRO, COMTV

:hippie:

Thanks, I added your list to the FAQs.

Hi please add us to the list. We will be there June 8-15 in a 2 bedroom. This is our first visit. We are exchanging into Vero Beach and hope to request an ocean view villa.:goodvibes What other nearby activities are nearby? We love to snorkel and like to spend time at the beach.

Just ate dinner there last night. Quite good. Service not the greatest. But tasty food. Would go back.

Yeah I agree not the best atmosphere either BUT close to the resort and water view. They have great happy hour prices too!:thumbsup2

We had the best meal at Shutters! The shrimp scampi was great! The cornbread was so tasty too. We are staying one night in Jan prior to our cruise so can't wait. The Turkey sandwich by the pool was great too. Had avocado in it and was great. Leave 2 weeks from tomorrow!

Thank you for all the dining reviews. Very helpful for our first trip!

We'll be taking our 1st trip to Vero Beach over Spring Break - April 1st thru 5th. We're a family of 5 and we're staying in a one bedroom. We haven't really done a beach vacation with the kids so I'm curious to see how things go. My eldest loves all living creatures and spends hours at WDW watching snails and lizards so I'm hoping he'll enjoy that aspect of Vero Beach. I think the adults will appreciate a more laid-back vacation!
We're flying into West Palm on Sunday afternoon and figure we'll get some groceries on our way. If the kids get antsy or the weather doesn't cooperate, I figure we can visit the Space Center one day, too.
Thank you for providing so much info!

Amanda

PS We aren't DVC members and I came here looking for info so I hope it's ok for me to post my dates!

We had the best meal at Shutters! The shrimp scampi was great! The cornbread was so tasty too. We are staying one night in Jan prior to our cruise so can't wait. The Turkey sandwich by the pool was great too. Had avocado in it and was great. Leave 2 weeks from tomorrow!

I'm guessing that was a turkey wrap and I'm guessing you will be staying at VB on 01/14.

Hope your cruise is fantastic.

I'm guessing that was a turkey wrap and I'm guessing you will be staying at VB on 01/14.

Hope your cruise is fantastic.

It is actually a sandwich, on a nice whole grain bread, with guacamole, lettuce, tomato and it is scrumptious.

To add to the dining review we ate at Mimmo's Scampi Grill tonight (about 20 minutes south) it was a superb italian seafood (some chicken and veal) restaurant. it is #1 on Trip Advisor, and came in as #1 on a google search, and they didn't lie. Highly recommend.

SO excited! We were able to secure a 2 bedroom for 5 nights at the end of July today:banana:

This will be our first trip, we visited Hilton Head this past September and had such a blast we decided that we really wanted to try Vero as well.

I am going to have to look for reports and recommendations on things to do now!

Can anyone recommend an air boar tour? When researching I found at least 3 (or four). Which should I go with?:confused3

SO excited! We were able to secure a 2 bedroom for 5 nights at the end of July today:banana:

This will be our first trip, we visited Hilton Head this past September and had such a blast we decided that we really wanted to try Vero as well.

I am going to have to look for reports and recommendations on things to do now!

:thumbsup2 Give me your dates and I'll add you to the roll call.

I would like to try something new. If you are on the Roll Call please post or PM me what number of times this VB stay is for you. I will add that number after your username on the Roll Call. Particularly want to know about first timers.

I'm already on the roll call for March and this will be our first trip to VB! :cool1:

A friend of mine is at the Vero Beach resort right now and keeps posting photos on FB and I'm so jealous- looks fabulous- especially for new year's eve!

How likely will I be able to book a 3 bedroom cottage at 7mos out for the first week of March 2013? Are the beach cottages in high demand as I know there aren't many of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter