• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VDH Opening

I bought 150 pts on May 3. It saved me $50 compared to the new incentives. Woot woot
Nice! happy for all existing members who were able to add on before the change. You got a good incentive locked in.

I'm also happy with the new incentives, if they were the same I would have purchased more points than I should. With the current offer I'm not buying anything so I just saved lots of $. For now I will rent some points on VGC and wait for better pricing with resale down the line.

Picked up 150 pts VDH as a new member today on our Day 1. 8:30am call, and took about a half hour to get through everything. Still waiting on initial emails and paperwork. Can't hold in the excitement, and wanted to thank all of you pros on here for all the great discussion during the existing member process. It's been so incredibly helpful. Our agent joked we might have grabbed every possible credit. We're not active military, so I know we didn't lol. Don't forget to make a friend on here for the Dream It Forward promo ($500 off), and of course Magical Beginnings if that works for you. The summer point incentive is just a $ value deducted from the total, you don't get additional points added. Curious to hear from others who are still weighing their decisions, or other new members who bought in or are planning to. :wave2::wave2:

Picked up 150 pts VDH as a new member today on our Day 1. 8:30am call, and took about a half hour to get through everything. Still waiting on initial emails and paperwork. Can't hold in the excitement, and wanted to thank all of you pros on here for all the great discussion during the existing member process. It's been so incredibly helpful. Our agent joked we might have grabbed every possible credit. We're not active military, so I know we didn't lol. Don't forget to make a friend on here for the Dream It Forward promo ($500 off), and of course Magical Beginnings if that works for you. The summer point incentive is just a $ value deducted from the total, you don't get additional points added. Curious to hear from others who are still weighing their decisions, or other new members who bought in or are planning to. :wave2::wave2:
We bought 100 points at RIV and 50 points at VDH today. Certainly took advantage of 0 incentives due to not reaching 150 point minimums. It’s unfortunate but also knew these contracts would best fit our travel plans and our budget for now and leave room for a direct add on at Fort Wilderness and/or resale contracts in the future. 😂 Our guide was quite impressed with how much I knew and understood though because of these threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter