VDH Opening

Is it typical to release opening/booking dates before we know about the price per point, point chart, potential resale restrictions, etc? It doesn't mention "eligible members" so maybe there are no resale restrictions?

Is it typical to release opening/booking dates before we know about the price per point, point chart, potential resale restrictions, etc? It doesn't mention "eligible members" so maybe there are no resale restrictions?

There is still a question if booking is just cash at this point and if it is, then it would have no impact on points and restrictions.

Have You confirmed this with DVC?
It’s in the membership magic email that just went out.

“Get your first look at the newest Disney Vacation Club® Resort, The Villas at Disneyland® Hotel – a modern masterpiece welcoming you "home" to sunny California! Cash rental bookings start 3/15 for Members.”

Last edited:
Reservations for The Villas at Disneyland Hotel can be made beginning on March 15 for Disney Vacation Club Members by contacting Member Services at (800) 800-9800 and on March 16 for Disneyland Resort Magic Key holders by contacting (714) 956-6425.

Villas are limited in availability, and restrictions apply. Subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Bookings will open to the public on March 17, 2023, subject to availability. You can make your reservation by contacting (714) 956-6425.

Attachments

• 4B24B075-A679-4FDD-845C-4D2AAE53AEF3.jpeg
    4B24B075-A679-4FDD-845C-4D2AAE53AEF3.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 20
Looks stunning! Am very curious to see the points chart. My guess is we will learn more when the next round of incentives are announced? Maybe that is naive to think? We are about a week away!

Not a fan of the themed rooms... May be time to pivot to another VGC contract. Couldn't we have just stuck to mild sleeping beauty with a focus on the castle? Or at worst stop at fantasia? Why did they feel the need to include Tiana at every level and for every tower studio to be jungle book? And the grand villa with 3 (or more??) IPs?

My excitement for this project died in a hurry and I think they've lost my family as buyers on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter