Values? All-Stars?

Would anyone have a preference between the values given these variables; we are renting a minivan, staying for 13 nights, difference between all stars and pop is $300 and I think A of A is $500 more for LM room? We want to rent a van this time to avoid dealing with the buses, especially coming back after fireworks, last year we spent 1-2 hours every night waiting to get on the buses, 4 little kids were needless to say done, crying, etc. etc.

Would anyone have a preference between the values given these variables; we are renting a minivan, staying for 13 nights, difference between all stars and pop is $300 and I think A of A is $500 more for LM room? We want to rent a van this time to avoid dealing with the buses, especially coming back after fireworks, last year we spent 1-2 hours every night waiting to get on the buses, 4 little kids were needless to say done, crying, etc. etc.

I would go w/ one of the All Stars. The All Stars are smaller than Pop, individually. You'll have $300 extra in your pocket for the same type of room.

I would go w/ one of the All Stars. The All Stars are smaller than Pop, individually. You'll have $300 extra in your pocket for the same type of room.

thx, yeah that is my thinking. I like the food choices a bit better at POP and the option to walk to A of A for their pools and food and that it is closer to downtown Disney(ie wolfgangs) but is it really worth $300 as opposed to driving over there when we want??

thx, yeah that is my thinking. I like the food choices a bit better at POP and the option to walk to A of A for their pools and food and that it is closer to downtown Disney(ie wolfgangs) but is it really worth $300 as opposed to driving over there when we want??

Ultimately it's what you are going to be the happiest with. Downtown Disney isn't all that far from the All Stars. You won't be saving that much time by driving from there instead of POP. I can see the appeal of being close to AoA.

We stayed at asmo last year and for my next trip- where I can choose wherever I want.... I am having troubles with choosing anything but asmo- you save a ton and it is so much fun there. It is also really compact and convenient. I will say it is pretty busy but we managed it just fine and preferred it that way... there was one night no one was there and it was a little freaky after nights of cheerleaders and senior class trips up at all hours!

AoA and POP are not sister resorts. No sharing of pools. They have locks on the gate and have required a key card. Not all the time but during busy times yes, so don't count on using AoA pool if you're at POP.

The Allstars are sister resorts and you can use the pools at any of the three.

We like POP too! But, the All Stars are smaller so to me it feels like a little less walking. Plus, we are on a quest to stay at least once at each resort. If an AS is less than POP I would go for the AS and use the money saved toward something else...

We have always stayed at Sports and never had a bad experience. We are only there to sleep and shower because we are at the parks at open till close Whats wrong with saving a little money?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter