• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Value studio at Jambo House

Disneybiginner

Mouseketeer
as mentioned above, only the value studio available for our travel date. (We, husband and I, daughters 5 and 3). Based on room details, it fits uptown 4 people. So what does “value” represent? smaller room? Or less desirable location? We can handle the smaller room for this trip, just wondering, where does value studio located besides of parking lot view? At the end of hall way?

Thanks a lot!

the room is a bit smaller but not noticeable in my opinion. we lucked out and had a great savannah view.

It's just the size. They are about the same as BLT studios or CCV studios. 4 MAX, and it can be a bit cramped.

The values come in at about 316 sq ft, about the size of a room at Port Orleans but about 50 sq ft larger than a regular All-Star room, and are actually about 30 sq ft smaller than BLT or CCV studios, which are also considered small as DVC rooms. All values are in the front part of Jambo on the fifth floor with 40% having pool view, 40% savanna view, and 20% front/parking lot view (although you can hardly see the somewhat distant lot because of trees and shrubbery). You cannot request view, it is luck of the draw.

Last edited:

You are lucky to find a value studio available! The pool views are very convenient to the elevator that brings you down to the pool. We recently had Savannah View, and it was wonderful!

They run about three feet shorter in depth. So the furniture layout will be different to get it in the space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter