valentines day

Well there is a turnabout dance tomorrow night-I'm not going, long story.
VAlentines day, I hate it, especially when everyone is getting Roses from secret admirers (our school sponsers a thing were u can send roses, yellow means friend red love etc) I'll sit there waiting for the day to end. Wishing I had someone but I don't.:sad2:
On the birghter side of things, my mother gave me and my sis Tickets for Wicked on Sunday as our present!:) :goodvibes :cool1:

On Valentines day, my crush and I are going snowboarding. Yeahhh, thats how we live it up, we shred up the mountain (ok..ok..we fall many times..

Uh, nothing. Get some heart shaped candy from my parents. Probably watch all the shippy episodes of Pokemon I have on tape.
biggrin.gif

But aside from shipping (which I'll be the first to admit seems somewhat pathetic), nothing big happens on Valentine's Day. All the big celebrating is held on the thirteenth- Treasure Planet Day. :woohoo:

I never really do anything with it because I've never had a boyfriend.
So... whatever I Do on wednesdays... that's what I'll be doing on Valentines day XD

When I was in third grade... I always thought it was spelt and said Valintime's Day XD

Well there is a turnabout dance tomorrow night-I'm not going, long story.
VAlentines day, I hate it, especially when everyone is getting Roses from secret admirers (our school sponsers a thing were u can send roses, yellow means friend red love etc) I'll sit there waiting for the day to end. Wishing I had someone but I don't.:sad2:
On the birghter side of things, my mother gave me and my sis Tickets for Wicked on Sunday as our present!:) :goodvibes :cool1:

wicked the musical brodway show? if so i read the book it was good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter