valentines day

We have a dance at our school that night. I'm going w/ my bf and meeting up with some friends when we get there.

absolutely nothing.
i do not have a significant other, and i think people shouldn't have to leave it to one day of the year to show someone how much they care...

but i did get an early card from the radio =)

My school has a dance coming up for valentine's day.
I'm not going to it though...
lol

We have a dance Friday. I have to go...I'm on the dance commitee...

On Valentine's Day a lot of the people at my school get balloons,flowers,etc delivered from Parents, Boyfriend, etc. And at the end of the day all of them are handed out in the library.

We also send these things called Cupid Grams... They cost one dollar and on V-day get sent to the people attached is a small bag of candy...

My bf used to make a big deal out of it...Not this year I guess.lol....

:)

wish that someone would notice me in a not just as a friend way.

but then again how is that different than any other day.

:rolleyes:

absolutely nothing.
i do not have a significant other, and i think people shouldn't have to leave it to one day of the year to show someone how much they care...

but i did get an early card from the radio =)
That's how the girl I sit by in science thinks.
I feel,if men and women truly showed the extent of their love every day of the year,they'd be flat broke and starving.
lol!jk!
I don't have a BF right now,so not going to the V-Day dance.....my mom usually gets me a iTunes card and a little box of candy.....that's about it!

this year, i get to spend it with my two bestest friends.......zoe and socks.....a.k.a, my dogs! :goodvibes

Valentine's day. My friends usually send out cards and candy to eachother.

And I usually just sit there, being all idealistic, wishing that I had a boyfriend.

I get candy sometimes. It tastes good. Some of it goes to waste. I'm such a slow eater of candy.

Beyond that, I don't have a girlfriend. So it's kinda boring.

I used to get the yearly Valentine's Barbie doll when I was little. But since I grew out of that phase, I get a cute little piece of jewelry and some chocolate from my parents. I too am single, so there's no bf to spend it with :rolleyes: But I don't really mind. I have some friends to be with, that's all that matters right now :)

My mom usually makes dinner, and we all sit down at the table, which my mom has decorated with little candies, stuffed animals, and candles. Nothing special, just a little family dinner and my parents exchanging cards, and sometimes gifts. My older sister makes a chocolate cake and eats dinner with her boyfriend downstairs.

... And then there's me, wishing that I had someone special to celebrate with.

~Caitlin

I used to have a Valentines Day party in Elementary School. I got tons of tasty candy. Ahhhhh those were the days.

It is my first Valentine's day where i am single in 3 years and I am quite excited about that.
My Prison, Race, and Gender class is going to visit the Indiana Women's Prison so those are my valentine's day plans.

i'll be sewing. you know. proclaiming my love to the sewing machine. ;3

My boyfriend and I are going to the movies on Friday, and then out to dinner. On saturday we're hanging out together the whole day. Maybe we'll go hiking. I'm so excited!

well, my boyfriend and I both go to boarding schools, unfortunately not the same one. we haven't seen each other in a while, so we are going out this weekend to celebrate his birthday which is on the 12th and also valentines day since his advisor wont let him off campus(even though his school is only 20 mins away) to come to my semi formal on the 13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter