• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Valentine Exchange!!***.....CLOSED!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Okay....I found a lot of really cute valentine related things, so thought EXCHANGE!! :rotfl:
So.....this is the valentine exchange.

Anything valentine related....romance related....hearts, red, for a romantic evening, or just for fun. Candy, DVDs, socks, pens, tees, fixings for your buddy a yummy meal, things to set the mood for a romantic dinner for your buddy and SO :love:. Let your imagination go....but keep it in good taste ;)

Sign-ups until Jan. 27 (names out that morning). Mail date Feb. 2
Cost....minimum $10 (before postage)

PM me your:
Name
address
e-mail address
any allergies

Okay, I really, really want to join .... I just need to double-triple check with DH before I send the PM. I'd love for our whole family to participate, but he might think I'm over-extending the budget. (we have a few trips planned this year) :goodvibes

I'm currently having exchange-withdrawl syndrome! It can become quite serious if not treated you know! :rotfl:

oh MAN I went shopping today and bought some SO CUTE stuff ... watch me get a guy lol I can not WAIT :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter