using your Chase Disney card

bheuett

Earning My Ears
Has any one used a Chase bank Disney card to book a Disney cruise or used it on the cruise? And what perks did you get for using it? I have a Disney card and I'm planning on booking a cruise on the Fantasy next May. Just curious if anyone has tried it

I use our Disney Visa for everything to accumulate Disney Dollars. I have paid for all of our Disney cruises with our Disney Visa. We get $25 OBC. Mostly, I use it for the rewards and use them once we board the ship to pay for souvenirs and excursions.

My advice, start using it now and start accumulating rewards!

Has any one used a Chase bank Disney card to book a Disney cruise or used it on the cruise? And what perks did you get for using it? I have a Disney card and I'm planning on booking a cruise on the Fantasy next May. Just curious if anyone has tried it

I have the Disney Chase where you get 2% back on all Disney so I used it to book our cruise last year on the Fantasy for a group of 12 and this year on the Wonder to Alaska for a group of 12. I got over $800 Disney dollars and then I use it on everything else we buy while on the cruise. You get 6 months interest free to pay off your cruises too! I have close to $2,000 in rewards and when we go next Monday to Alaska I will use it to book another cruise for next year! It is great. We also have 2 other Disney Chase that are the 1% so I use them also on non Disney items!

Paid for the Cruise in its entirety on my Disney/Chase Visa. Got $50 OBC (in addition to another $100 from Dreams Unlimited). With my cruise purchase and other purchases throughout the year I have a little over $300 in Disney reward dollars. Starting my cruise with a $450 credit is not bad :)

In order to get the OBC, you must pay for the entire cruise with the card. I made the mistake of paying a small portion with another card and that act invalidated our OBC offer. However, I use my card for everything (even college tuition) because those reward dollars come in very handy for all sorts of fun things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter