Using Landry’s card at Yak & Yeti

Lalabubbles

DIS Veteran
Are we still able to use our Landry’s card at Yak & Yeti instead of getting an ADR? Just making sure that hasn’t changed since the reopening. Thanks

We were there Saturday at lunch time. Having a combination of an ADR & Landry’s card is the way to go if you want to eat at peak times. Even members had to wait some with no ADR... reduced capacity plays into it.

ETA- Scratch that. I finally found it!

Can someone clarify the ADR and gift card issue? I have searched and cannot find it. Can we not use a Landry's gift card to pay if we have an ADR? I feel like I'm misunderstanding.

Last edited:
ETA- Scratch that. I finally found it!

Can someone clarify the ADR and gift card issue? I have searched and cannot find it. Can we not use a Landry's gift card to pay if we have an ADR? I feel like I'm misunderstanding.

Why would you not be able to use a gift card with a reservation?

Why would you not be able to use a gift card with a reservation?

You can. I was confusing the Landry's card with a gift card...missed the info about the Landry's membership. So when people were discussing using "the card" OR having and ADR, I couldn't figure out why. But then I found the info on the membership ;)

Last edited:
In July we combined the use of an ADR with our Landry’s Select card as our party size needed two reservations. Not a problem. It was for an early dinner reservation.

Things change so quickly - July seems like ages ago.

Any more recent experiences getting in with the Landry’s card but no ADR?

Things change so quickly - July seems like ages ago.

Any more recent experiences getting in with the Landry’s card but no ADR?
We haven’t been to Yak &Yeti this summer, but we have used our Landry’s card for priority seating at other Landry’s restaurants. I’d be surprised if their policy has changed at Y&Y.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter