• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using bounceback for existing reservation???

FSUSammy

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! Thinking ahead here ;) We will be at WDW in just a few weeks and I'm very hopeful we will have a bounceback. We have two more trips this year so far (Sept with 40% and Nov with AAA discount). I doubt I'd get a bounceback better than the 40% but would LOVE a better discount for our Nov trip. For those of you that have used a bounceback for a future already booked trip did you just take the reservations numbers with you so that they can apply the bounceback to that reservation? Or did you have to book a different reservation and then cancel the old one?

I was told I would need to book a new reservation to take advantage of the bounceback offer.

I was told I would need to book a new reservation to take advantage of the bounceback offer.

The only reason for doing that is if youre going from room only to a package or vice versa. The CM that cancels and rebooks otherwise is getting in trouble for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter