Use Year

RoseMom

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide if Use Year would really matter in our situation. My husband is a teacher and we have two kids, one in 6th grade and a 2 year old. Therefore, at this point in life, we would have to travel during Spring Break, June, July, or Christmas break. We would probably switch it up from year to year so would Use Year really matter for us?

December use year would work. If you cancel any of your vacations, then you can still bank points by the end of July.

I agree that a Dec UY is a great choice. When you can travel during the first 8 months, which is still in your banking window, it gives you a little more insurance if something happens and you have to cancel or change a trip.

Others can correct me if I am wrong, the intent of picking the "right" UY is so that it "works" for most of your vacations. I am sure there will be occasions during your membership where whatever UY you end up picking won't "work." But, you probably won't change plan on every vacation, so it might seem not to matter in most years.

LAX

I think getting the right resale deal matters more than UY, and you don't sound like you have a real plan for UY anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter