upgrade etiqutte

famfun

Earning My Ears
Registered at HRH in August. How does one ask for an upgrade and can it be asked for prior to arrival? We have booked two garden view rooms. Thanks in advance for any info.

Good question. I'll be there for check-in, Monday evening after 10:00 pm and would like to know the chances of an upgrade! (Loews, First Acess or otherwise).
SURE WILL BE NICE TO GET OUT OF THIS DARNED 4 FEET OF SNOW AT THE CANADIAN BORDER HERE IN THE U.P. OF MICHIGAN!!!!Ô

I would just ask just like you did. That's how we asked and it worked. Good Luck!

We asked politely :) and they politely replied CERTAINLY!!!! :) We were able to upgrade from Garden to Poolview on the 6th floor, what a great view!!! We could see both parks and citywalk beyond the beautiful pool view. :)

We, too, have a very late check-in as our flight doesn't get in until midnight. Does the late hour affect our chances of getting an upgrade as rooms may all be taken? I was thinking of faxing ahead that day as I've read people have done on this board. I don't want to seem too anxious though! We are going to be happy with any room!

Hard Rock Hotel 4/01
Wyndham Palace 7/00
Port Orleans & DCL 12/00
Disneyland Paris 4/99
AllStar Sports 2/98

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter