Upgrade at port

aboodoo

Earning My Ears
What would the odds be for an upgrade at port to a verandah on a 12 night Mediterranean cruise? Also, what would be the guess price from a porthole cabin?

What would the odds be for an upgrade at port to a verandah on a 12 night Mediterranean cruise? Also, what would be the guess price from a porthole cabin?

probably not likely. these cruises are popular and many people will be wanted upgrades. I myself might be looking for upgrades when boarding! It depends which sailing. Usually may cruises in the med are less full.

aboodoo said:
Thanks..I'm having a hard time paying 4k more for a verandah cabin.

Med cruises are so port heavy I would not want to pay for a verandah at all, much less 4k. You won't use it enough to make it worth it.

same. verandah rooms are nice to think about, but in reality its money worth saving because your probably not just going to sit around in your room. :duck:

disprincess4ever said:
same. verandah rooms are nice to think about, but in reality its money worth saving because your probably not just going to sit around in your room. :duck:

I'm more of an introvert and use my verandah a lot. However, for a port intensive expensive cruise I'd book an ocean view to save money. I'd miss my verandah on those sea days though. The price for one would be hard for me to pay though.

luv2sleep said:
I'm more of an introvert and use my verandah a lot. However, for a port intensive expensive cruise like one I'd book an ocean view to save money. I'd miss my verandah on those sea days though. The price for one would be hard for me to pay though.

I agree; I love to have a verandah but only if I know I'm going to be on the ship long enough to justify the cost. The WBPC, for example, has eight sea days so splurging on the balcony was a no-brainer, especially with a baby who naps. If we were on a port-heavy cruise, we'd be inside, as DS would be napping off the ship or in the nursery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter