Updated - NOV. 7TH christmas tree pass list, dates for BWV & OKW !

updated !
and thank you to all the members that have pm me with their info.

and once again Thank You to all the members that are donating the trees !

I just found this thread. Is it too late? How can I get in on it.
We are at the AKL Dec 15-18 then BWV 18th to the 23rd.

Just wondering -- is Mittymot still going to be at VWL dec 5 - 9. We had requsted the tree for then if they would not be there. Any hope for us?

I was lucky to be at OKW last Christmas and New Years and had the "original" OKW tree that was passed on the whole Holiday season. We always go for Thanksgiving and so I took the tree back and will bring it back home to OKW on November 19. We will be leaving on November 28th and will leave the tree for the next OKW person that needs it. I signed up right away and just recently got my reservation confirmed!
So it is a go for Niagara at OKW 11/19 - 11/28 with the tree all ready to go!

Dizzy4Dizney i checked your dates for the BWV and i am sorry to say that theose dates are filled unless we get a 2nd tree at BWV or i can put on if someone cancels for your dates. i will try my best.

I had said earlier that I would be willing to start BWV#2 - given that there are potential issues with getting the 1st tree down.

How many people are now interested in the second BWV tree? My dates are still Dec 1-8.

Oh and I just saw the updated list on the first page - should have looked there first.

So just some suggestions:

I would be willing to get the tree and some lights for it. Plus a special ornament from our group. I would love it if the team for Tree #2 would each contribute a special ornament also so it has a few by the end of it's run.

And I put a "shipping fund" envelope with the tree to request the money to have the last person ship it back to me. I would be willing to ship it in 2005 to another Tree #2 team so it can accumulate more DVC ornaments and memories. I'll be back the end of Oct 2005, but thought that might be a little too early?

If the #2 group is good with that - all we need is a filler or two between my Dec 8th date and the next person.

Shipping the tree down to someone arriving before me is certainly on the table - just needs discussion about the shipping cost.

I have a question, how big are these trees? We are in a studio and I don't have room for a big 6' tree!!!! If it's a small tree, I would contribute to the shipping fund and donate an ornament or 2.

Dizzy4Dizney
i understand your dates are for Dec. 15-23. you will be staying at the AKL Dec. 15-18 & BWV 18-23. this is for DVC members that are staying at a DVC resort only, which means AKL is not a DVC resort and if you would like to be involve with the passing it will only be during your stay at the BWV Dec. 18-23. i will check the list again, we may have a second tree at the BWV now and i will have to see if your dates are available.::yes::

kathleena
sorry kathleena i didnt realize you had posted about donating a second tree, thank you sooooo much for your offer and i had updated the list, i moved the members that were on the cancelation list in order that i received their request to be added, under your tree list, i will get all the info for you on your families and send a pm to you , then you can pm them and explain that you would like to add ornaments from each family. Enjoy !

Dizzy4disney
hang in there i am working on your dates and trying to squeeze you in somewhere.::yes::

I have a question, how big are these trees? We are in a studio and I don't have room for a big 6' tree!!!! If it's a small tree, I would contribute to the shipping fund and donate an ornament or 2.

Oh - I don't know about the others but I would plan on a small tabletop one - between 1-2' tall. :D I don't think anyone wants to cart and ship a large tree let alone donate the cost of one!

Which of course means the shipping is light and the ornaments are small.

I will PM everyone later on the 2nd tree list and we can have some further discussions.

We will be at SSR from 11/27 thru 12/10 confirmed and would love to share the tree if it is still available. Also waitlisted for BWV for the same time waiting on 3 days. May split stay at BWV and SSR will decide by the end of this month. Confirmed for 11/27 thru 12/1. I would be willing to bring a tree for both if needed. Would like to know what tree size? Have one thats 3 or 4' already, is this to big? We will be driving.

Thanks,
Jim.
:wave:

dizzy4disney you are on the list for the tree at the BWV for your dates, enjoy !

twinmomplus2new

yes kathleena is bring a second tree, thank you ! our list keeps growing !

magicalmcwho i added you to the list ! enjoy !

facebook twitter