Updated - NOV. 7TH christmas tree pass list, dates for BWV & OKW !

Hi
We are planing at SSR the 4th to the 8th and would love to get in on this. Sounds like fun
Steve, Jennifer, and Max:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earseek:

We will be at VWL December 4th thru the 8th and would love to be part of the Christmas tree swap.

We'll be at SSR from Dec. 4th to 13th if there is still a tree available for all or part of that time. If not, we may grab one from Wal-Mart.

If we do grab one, is there a way that we can leave it for another family? Any ideas?

Also, is there an update to the list available?

Thanks

We'll be at VWL from 12/12 checking out on the 17th...I'd love to join in on the second tree swap. We were going to set up a tree anyway...not sure on the details because my mom was going to be providing it.

Thanks for organizing this!

WDWStar - thanks so much for organizing this. Can you remind me how big the tree is, if it has lights, and I think I remember someone mentioning there be an extra string of lights for the balcony, too. When we started planning this it seemed so far away, but it's not anymore!!

We're now at VWL from 12/4-8 so can't do the SSR 2nd tree.

We will be somewhere Jan. 1-4. Haven't made reservations yet, but will try for BWV. I see those dates are taken already, but maybe the BCV tree can be passed to us. It's such a lovely idea!

Sorrry i havent updated the the list, i was just thinking about the list the other day and i see someone bumped it up, Thank you !
i will do my best to fill in the missing dates and hopeful we can get the trees passed to everyone .

WDWSTAR, thanks again for doing this! :hug:

PaulH
the trees are about 3 feet and they are decorated with lights and ornaments. And yes i do believe there will be an extra set of lights that will go with the first VWL tree for the balcony.

Carolinadj
BWV Jan. 1 -4, if the last person at the BCV is willing to drop off the tree at the BWV or you are willing to pick the tree up from the BCV and since you will be the last one with the tree you will have to ship the tree back to the original owner.

i will be asking for everyone to donate a dollar or two to help out the last person with the shipping cost.

i will have all the arrangements and fine tuning of the list by the beginning of Nov.

SSTJEAN
since slk537 waitlist came thru for VWL and they were providing the 2nd tree for SSR, we will lose our 2nd tree at SSR, if you would like to donate(you will get the tree back after the last person) that would be great, i would just have to find out if
dallastxcpa & ShaneV is still donating a tree at SSr.

SLK537
i will change your dates to VWL Dec. 4-8 and if your willing to start a 3rd tree at VWL, that would be great , i know there are a few members that would like to share in on the fun.

any other questions or you would like to share the passing of the christmas trees please feel free to post

i would also like to say "Thank you to all the members that are donating the Christmas Trees for this wonderful opportunity to share a Christmas Tree during this wonderful Holiday .

Yes, we will still donate an SSR tree. We will need it from Dec 19 - 24th and will ship it to the first person on the list.

wdwstar, Thank you for doing this! We're gathering at BWV to celebrate mom's 85th in December and having the tree in the villa is the icing on her cake!

Last year when we were in VWL the tree was in our room waiting for us, it was just the perfect touch for our first visit home.

I can't wait!!

Bobbi:Pinkbounc :bounce:

my family and i will be staying at ssr dec 5-10 and would be interested in the christmas tree, if it is still available. so just let me know what i need to do. thanks

vogel642

i just added you to the list but another member requested the tree for their dates starting on the 8th before your request, so i added you in the slot dec. 5-8th. enjoy !

wdwstar,

we'll be at VWL Nov. 20-27 and would like to provide a tree.
i see that VWL tree #1 is due to arrive on the day that we leave.

let us know how we can help & thank you for doing this!

marylee

:earsgirl:

WDWSTAR, Thank you for doing an amazing job keeping all these dates in order! That want be any problem, taking the tree to BWV or them picking it up at the BCV. Just let me know what we need to do and what info you need for the swap.

We'll be at VWL Nov. 19-24. We won't be able to participate in the tree swapping, but we will have Christmas lights on our balcony! I'll be looking for other rooms with lights! Speaking of lights, any idea how to hang lights in case we get a ground level room?

We usually stay at WL during this same time and for the past 2 years we have seen a family hang lights on their courtyard balcony. We always wondered if it was the same family that did this.

We can't wait for our first trip home!! ::yes::

WDWSTAR, we would love to get on the Christmas tree list. We will be at the VWL from Dec. 18-23. Anything we can do to help, let us know.

Latest posts

facebook twitter