Updated Information About MVMCP Tickets

sandro

Earning My Ears
I just called the CRO a few minutes ago. Besides all the CRO previous informations that tickets for the MVMCP will be available today (Monday, August 13), the tickets are NOT on sale yet. A person at CRO talked with her manager and he said that there are "Some problems with the tickets" and they are note sure when it will really became available to book. They said "probably not this week". Does anybody knows when they will be ready for book ? Does anybody knows what kind of "problem" they have with the tickets ? :(

Just called the CRO again and they said that MVMCP tickets will be on sale tomorrow (August 14, 2001), if there is no other problem. I will call again tomorrow and will see.:bounce:

Tickets are currently available (8/14, 8:00 am) Yesterday over 200 people called for MVMCP at 7:00 and it is my understanding that the computer system crashed when all those ticket numbers were put in.

That's what I was told as well Debby7. I purchased my tix this morning for 11/29. These tickets sell out awefully fast, so I advise anyone who plans on being there to get theirs as early as possible, lest you be very dissapointed later on.

Thanks Debby7 and Irodk for the informations. I called again some minutes ago and the MVMCP tickets ARE ON SALE ($34,94/adult including taxes) + shipping ($10 if by FEDEX). The tickets takesup to 14-21 business days for delivery. The Candlelight Processional reservations ARE NOT opened yet. The CRO cast member said that Disney never put 2 major events on sale on the same day. The Candlelight Processional reservations will be available to book very soom, maybe next week, but there is no specific date at the moment. The main change this year on the MVMCP is regarding the hours of operation. The CRO cast member said to me that this year the MVMCP will be from 7PM-12 midnight (and not 8PM-1AM as in the previous years). The regular operating hours for the MK days when MVMCP are on schedule will be 9AM-5PM (not 6PM as usually). There is no changes regarding the events (santa goofy on main street, 2 MVMCP parades, special holidays fireworks, snow on MSUSA, special shows, selected MK attractions, etc). The cast member said that Disney change their policy (operating hours) because many parents requests that, since most children can not stay awake till 1AM. I really thing that midnight or 1AM still with the same dificulty for most childrens (that is my opinion). The operating hours for the theme parks next november will be available next week. The cast member said that the candlelight processional will be ready to book on the same day that Disney releases the november operating hours. He said that they are somewhat in trouble to determine the operating hours for november/december since they need to calculate possible attendance to all 4 theme parks and how this attendance will be affected with the 100th walt celebration. :bounce: :D :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter