Dollar General
1716655302891.png
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $6 Off
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Bass Pro Shops, bp/Amoco, DoorDash, Fandango, Hardee’s, Lowe’s, Panera, Rue21, Sony PlayStation,
    • Limit 1 discount per customer
    • Excludes $10 gift cards
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/26/24 – 6/01/24.

I hadn’t considered the international criminal organization type angle. Dang, they make bank.

Also, Home Depot is joining Apple and Amazon on the list of gc I won’t buy in person. (What is their obsession with HD? Like where are the Lowe’s cards?)
I’ve only had 1 card drained so far & it was a Lowe’s digital card…so they take those too.

Dollar General
View attachment 862933
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $6 Off
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Bass Pro Shops, bp/Amoco, DoorDash, Fandango, Hardee’s, Lowe’s, Panera, Rue21, Sony PlayStation,
    • Limit 1 discount per customer
    • Excludes $10 gift cards
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/26/24 – 6/01/24.
I was interested to see that bp/Amoco card included. Actual dollar-off discounts on gasoline cards seem to be hard to find. Best Buy offers one on Shell sometimes, but only to their paid club members.

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

Peeps check your Account for additional offers!

1716705898819.png1716706434599.png
1716705876159.png
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • May include: Amazon, Apple, Applebee's, Bass Pro Shops, Choice or One4all, Cracker Barrel, Lowe's, Outback Steakhouse, Roblox, Sephora, Texas Roadhouse and VISA Variable Load gift card.
    • Links above
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes $10 Gift Cards
    • Yes, stacks with 4x Fuel Exp. 5/27/24.
    • Note, Amazon and VISA Variable Load gift cards will earn 2x fuel plus the 200 bonus fuel points.
    • Expires 6/04/24.

Last edited:
GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant Food

GIANT
1716744919649.png
  • Earn 10x points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's and Lowe's
    • Limit $2,000 per household.
    • Ad Scan / GIANT Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/31/24 - 6/06/24.

Happened to us on a Target gift card. Fortunately, Target fixed the issue.
I just returned from Disney…stayed at CSR and night before check out I went to front desk to use my GCs to pay balance. The CM scanned my cards and when she scanned one of the $50 cards purchased at Target it showed a balance of $9…at that point she removed the seal covering the EA # and entered the numbers instead of scanning and amount was still $9….I’ve never heard of this happening only GCs coming up totally empty…

On Saturday 5/25/24, I redeemed Discover cash for Macy's egift cards $200 & $105 - both were drained, same day. We called Discover and they called Macy's, Macy's CS said the $200 was used in Queens on Friday 5/24/24, $3.66 and the remaining balance was spent online.

Discover CS said, my client purchased the gift cards on Saturday an hour ago. Macy's reissued both cards but said it will take 3-4 business days.
I doubt RMN will be at 12% cb, so that's $50 not earned.

On Saturday 5/25/24, I redeemed Discover cash for Macy's egift cards $200 & $105 - both were drained, same day. We called Discover and they called Macy's, Macy's CS said the $200 was used in Queens on Friday 5/24/24, $3.66 and the remaining balance was spent online.

Discover CS said, my client purchased the gift cards on Saturday an hour ago. Macy's reissued both cards but said it will take 3-4 business days.
well this is scary. :( I have so many unused gift cards

well this is scary. :( I have so many unused gift cards

I think that's scarier. Disney gc work a little bit different provided you keep a spreadsheet and all receipts not to mention holding onto all physical DGC until after your vacation - even after combining them, you need to keep those empty gc.
With other gift cards, if those get drained you only have a certain amount of time to get them resolved, if at all possible.

Wow! How does that even happen with eGCs? It sounds like they sent you GCs already issued to someone else. Scary.

I also have a lot of unused gift cards and one thing I do to protect myself is to always go through the store's main website to check my balances instead of Googling "__________ gift card balance". There are some sites out there which look legit and sadly slip through Google's spam filter. Once you enter your GC info, these sites steal it, drain the card, and there is little that can be done to resolve it. I know that this doesn't help when the card comes to you with no balance, but it is something to be aware of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter