Added Offers ~ 3/25/24 / Discount District

Best Buy Online

1711349982151.png

• Save 20% on Topgolf Gift Cards
  • Buy $100 DoorDash Gift Cards for $85
    • Physical & Digital
    • Limit 3 per card option on Personal Accounts.
  • Buy $100 Google Play Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy eGift cards
    • Physical & Digital
  • Buy $200 Instacart eGift Cards for $180
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Citi Offer: Get 3% Back On Up To $100 Spend
    • Yes, works on 3rd Party gift cards but NOT Best Buy.
    • Offer may be redeemed up to 2x within offer cycle.
    • Offer valid in-store and online only at US website BestBuy.com.
    • Expires 3/30/24.
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • BB also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Kroger Family Stores:
Harris Teeter
1711351225211.png
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
Credit Cards and More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Citi Dividend Q2 5% 2024: Grocery starts 4/01/24.
    • Note, if you plan on using Citi Q2, you need to save the digital coupons now. Kroger has the tendency of removing them a few days before they actually expire.

Newegg
1711352063961.png
1711352375736.png

• $100 Xbox eGift Card for $90 with Promo Code SSDQ2545
  • $100 PlayStation Store eGift Card for $92
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Chase Offer: Get 5% back, $50 max.
    • Offer valid one time only
    • Expires 3/31/24.
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

on my statement mine are 3 differenct charges. I am calling chase today. And letting Home depot know I am not happy with them either.
I'm pretty sure lots of stores will charge separately for items even though they are on the same order. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what Home Depot did and I highly doubt they are going to overhaul their whole billing system over this.

Is the Best Buy Plus membership worth it? Do they have enough GC offers to justify the cost?

Is the Best Buy Plus membership worth it? Do they have enough GC offers to justify the cost?
Best Buy has been changing things up, sometimes they offer DGC:
  • Personal accounts – limit 3 per transaction.
  • Business accounts – limit 9 per transaction.
With the launch of the memberships, BB has had exclusive DGC offers just for them.
  • Limit 3 per order
It's hard to know what the terms will be in advance to determine if a membership will be worth it.

Best Buy DP:

Last edited:
Sometimes it requires the membership and it looks like other times it does not. I just went most of the way through ordering the DoorDash gift cards (final payment screen) and I don't have the plus membership so I'm not sure you need it for that offer. Usually it would stop me before that if it requires membership. If I decide to follow through I'll let you know if it works.

Sometimes it requires the membership and it looks like other times it does not. I just went most of the way through ordering the DoorDash gift cards (final payment screen) and I don't have the plus membership so I'm not sure you need it for that offer. Usually it would stop me before that if it requires membership. If I decide to follow through I'll let you know if it works.

What? Only Topgolf is for those with memberships. Anyone can buy DoorDash. And I'm thinking @4Hawks is asking about memberships, possibly to buy DGC? Would it be worth the cost.

Best Buy
  • Save 20% on Topgolf Gift Cards
  • Buy $100 DoorDash Gift Cards for $85
    • Physical & Digital
  • Buy $100 Google Play Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy eGift cards
    • Physical & Digital
  • Buy $200 Instacart eGift Cards for $180

I called Chase yesterday to inquire about getting the rest of my award from my Home Depot purchase. The woman I spoke with said she'd issue a request for the remaining $12.50. I will post if/when everything is credited. The original $40 has been credited to my account. If I never see the $12.50, it's still a good deal.
Good to hear that the credit posted. I wanted to try this in April but the order being fulfilled by Blackhawk had me worried.

What? Only Topgolf is for those with memberships. Anyone can buy DoorDash. And I'm thinking @4Hawks is asking about memberships, possibly to buy DGC? Would it be worth the cost.
Correct. I'm wondering if I'd save enough money buying GC in a year to make up for the $49 fee.

Personally, if you are buying it just for Disney gc's I don't think it is worth it. I think so far since last summer they have only had Disney gc's on sale twice (not including the Disney+ gc fiasco) which is less than in the past.

Remember, at 10% off, you have to buy $500 worth of Disney gc's just to break even (break even meaning you are getting no discount at all on that first $500) and you have to buy $1,000 worth of gift cards just to get back to the 5% discount (which you could get every day from Target or at staples/OD with a Chase Ink Cash card).

Considering that the last few Best Buy deals for Disney were $50 for $45 and if you are only limited to 3 each time, it is going to be very difficult to make it worth it.

Personally, if you are buying it just for Disney gc's I don't think it is worth it. I think so far since last summer they have only had Disney gc's on sale twice (not including the Disney+ gc fiasco) which is less than in the past.

Remember, at 10% off, you have to buy $500 worth of Disney gc's just to break even (break even meaning you are getting no discount at all on that first $500) and you have to buy $1,000 worth of gift cards just to get back to the 5% discount (which you could get every day from Target or at staples/OD with a Chase Ink Cash card).

Considering that the last few Best Buy deals for Disney were $50 for $45 and if you are only limited to 3 each time, it is going to be very difficult to make it worth it.
I'd be buying different cards (e.g. the current Topgolf offer), but you're right, I'd probably still average 5-10% in a year.

I just wanted to mention that I will not be buying any more gift cards from the Pepper app. I received the following promotion from them on February 23 by email:

Pepper 4.JPG

On February 26, I purchased a $100 Home Depot gift card from them and to date never received the $20 reward. I have tried contacting them by email and by phone and get no response. My pepper app also says I have 32 pepper points with an $8.00 value but doesn't seem to let me use the points to buy anything.

But considering the fact that there seems to be absolutely no customer service there, I don't think it is worth it to me to risk buying anything from them again.

Good Morning All!

Logged in to my BJ's Wholesale Club account this morning and PHYSICAL $100 Disney Gift Cards are on sale with coupon for $93.99 and free shipping. I ordered 2 and got to use my $10 off of $125 digital savings with the sale so my $200 Disney gift cards cost me $177.98. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter