Got a notification that part of my Home Depot order shipped so I’m thinking the rest of my order may not track. Fortunately it was the larger amount of 2 $200 cards, not the $100 or $25. It says it’s fulfilled by Blackhawk so not sure if it will track at all. I will update!

Thinking we're going to switch up our vacation plans next year and go on the DVC member cruise that sets sail in August instead of going too Arizona. Gotta start racking up those DGCs but where are the sales? :sad: Not many great deals so far in 2024 I feel.
Did you see @TheOneWithTheTriplets post? I think that HD 10% offer on Chase cards is decent especially when needing large amounts for a cruise.

Has anyone found a place that sells Universal Gift Cards?
They used to be at my Kroger but haven’t seen them in years.

You can also find UOR Gift Cards at Select Stores:
Kroger:
Confirmed locations:
  • Portsmouth & Richmond VA. Thanks :thumbsup2 @pillow
  • Central VA Thanks :thumbsup2 @havaneselover
  • Woodstock GA. Thanks :thumbsup2 @WendiDarling
  • Dalton GA. Thanks :thumbsup2 @macraven
Winn Dixie: Winn-Dixie operates approximately 500 stores in Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, and Mississippi. I only have one confirmed location.
  • Inverness, FL Thanks :thumbsup2 @BorderTenny
Target Stores:
Florida

Texas:
  • Target Cityplace Market (Dallas area) Thanks :thumbsup2 @MoreThanThis
  • Tom Thumb in Grapevine, TX. Thanks @WDW88

Added Offers ~ 3/16/24 / Discount District

Cub

1710606366930.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Cub gift card
    • Includes: Apple, Chipotle, Domino's, Kohl's, Lowe's, McDonald's, Nintendo, Nordstrom, One4all, Panera Bread, Roblox, Sony PlayStation, Starbucks, Ulta Beauty and Xbox.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/17/24–3/30/24.

Dollar General

1710606793433.png
  • Get 10% off on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Cinemark, Fangango, Rue21, Steak & Shake and Wendy's
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/17/24–3/23/24.

Thinking we're going to switch up our vacation plans next year and go on the DVC member cruise that sets sail in August instead of going too Arizona. Gotta start racking up those DGCs but where are the sales? :sad: Not many great deals so far in 2024 I feel.
I think the lack of 2024 deals seems more severe because we had such a crazy run of deals suddenly at the end of 2023, topped off by Costco getting into the game for a bit through early '24. Most exciting thing since then is these online staples/hd deals and while I have some staples on order (I know HD is a better deal but Staples is a known to me- I had an order of gc lost from them and they refunded me without issue due to them being able to track it and see it was indeed lost) I far prefer in-person deals or egift card deals. C'mon Amex! I could really use one of those sweet Lowe's offers right about now...

Walmart .com

1710608644297.png

• Save 15% on Roblox eGift Cards
    • Includes free virtual item.
    • Limit unknown. Direct link to offer
    • Various denominations
    • Expiry date unknown.
Credit Cards & More
  • Walmart .com Amex Offer: Get 20% back. Limit of $40 back in total statement credits
    • Expires 3/31/24.
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery Stores
    • Expires 12/31/24.
  • Walmart also accepts PayPal via QR code
  • Load your WM GCs onto the app, use Walmart Pay for Online GC purchases. Physical gift cards can be shipped: 6/01/23, 8/03/23
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV

Did you see @TheOneWithTheTriplets post? I think that HD 10% offer on Chase cards is decent especially when needing large amounts for a cruise.
Yes, I did see it and have the offer on many of my Chase cards. Trying to decide if I want to get a new SUB versus buying a bunch of DGCs or just using my CSP for 2x URs. Just don't know if I want thousands stuck in DGCs since the member cruise requires full payment up front and I have to cancel for some reason. We also have a DL trip planned for next month and WDW for August...I guess I can always use some DGCs lol.
I think the lack of 2024 deals seems more severe because we had such a crazy run of deals suddenly at the end of 2023, topped off by Costco getting into the game for a bit through early '24. Most exciting thing since then is these online staples/hd deals and while I have some staples on order (I know HD is a better deal but Staples is a known to me- I had an order of gc lost from them and they refunded me without issue due to them being able to track it and see it was indeed lost) I far prefer in-person deals or egift card deals. C'mon Amex! I could really use one of those sweet Lowe's offers right about now...
Definitely feels like both Chase and Amex CC offers have been duds lately. I've been wishing for some Petsmart offers since we are getting a new puppy soon.

Question from a DGC newbie....do I need to keep my used/empty giftcards once I have paid off my Disney package? If yes, do I need to bring them with me on our trip? I'll have a spreadhseet with all of the info from the cards with me, if needed. Just asking since I've read posts about accounts being locked, etc. Hoping I'm out of the woods and can ditch the cards now that I'm fully paid off :)

Question from a DGC newbie....do I need to keep my used/empty giftcards once I have paid off my Disney package? If yes, do I need to bring them with me on our trip? I'll have a spreadhseet with all of the info from the cards with me, if needed. Just asking since I've read posts about accounts being locked, etc. Hoping I'm out of the woods and can ditch the cards now that I'm fully paid off :)
Keep the cards until after the trip is over, no need to bring them with you on the trip. If you need to cancel your trip, the refund goes back onto the DGCs you used.

Yes keep the cards.

Yes, I did see it and have the offer on many of my Chase cards. Trying to decide if I want to get a new SUB versus buying a bunch of DGCs or just using my CSP for 2x URs. Just don't know if I want thousands stuck in DGCs since the member cruise requires full payment up front and I have to cancel for some reason. We also have a DL trip planned for next month and WDW for August...I guess I can always use some DGCs lol.

Definitely feels like both Chase and Amex CC offers have been duds lately. I've been wishing for some Petsmart offers since we are getting a new puppy soon.
We demand pictures of the your new family member when she/he arrives :)

Yes keep the cards.
Thank you both. I do now remember the part about refunds going back to the cards paid with.

Also, thank you to all the regular posters on here for all the tips and tricks! Becasue of them we were able to save just over 20% on our April 2024 trip (4 nights AoA + 7 hopper plus tickets, for 4 adults/2 kids) and on hoppers to DL/CA just before xmas.

This was all new to me but I started collecting in October 2023. We dont have any credit cards that do the cash back mentioned here, or a Costco membership. Personally I found Target circle bonuses (made with the Target Circle debit) and the grocery store "buy a $50 disney gift card, get $10 free groceries" to be the most beneficial. There were days I'd go through the line 6 times with $10 of groceries, lol. Aloshe BJs rewards coupons were great, as I would otherwise buy only a few things at that store. But it is easy to tack on a $50 gift card(s) to meet a spending minimum to earn the reward, and then turn around and spend that on another GC. Anyway, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter