Just out of curiosity,

What do you use to filter your water?

Years ago we bought a Big Berkey but stopped using it because it kept causing stomach upset. We purchased the filters directly from Berkey and not third party. They even sent us free replacements but my stomach couldn't take it. Now I'm seeing the maker is going through legal battles. I forget how long we've been using Clearly Filtered which I'm happy with but I want a larger unit, not just a pitcher. I still have the Berkey stainless steel unit and would like to use it without their filters and ProOne is not an option. Anyone?

We use a Zero Water pitcher, the water tastes similar to bottled water. The filters are expensive (about $10-15 depending on how many you buy at a time), but they work really well. How long the filters last depends on how hard your water is, it lasts us around 3 months at a time. Zero water does have a larger than a pitcher version, as large as a 52-cup dispenser.

Redner’s Markets

1710444332850.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Earn 100,000 points
    • Includes: Chipotle, Domino’s, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, McDonald’s, Nordstrom, One4All, Panera Bread, PlayStation Store, Roblox, Starbucks, Ulta Beauty and Xbox
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/03/24.

RiteAid

1710444956732.png
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Aeropostale & Nike
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Lowe’s & Wayfair
    • Limit 2.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/17/24 – 3/23/24.
Credit Cards and More
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • BOA Cash Rewards: Drugstores
  • Discover 5% Q1 2024: Drugstores
  • RA also accepts Apple Pay
  • Earn Status Tier Points when buying gift cards. GC Galore
  • Also see Living Rich with Coupons for money saving tips! Post #6182 :thumbsup2 @misssue23

Well this is disappointing, it's like déjà vu from one week to the next

Walgreens

1710445324209.png
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens Gift Card
    • Includes: Cinemark or Wayfair
    • No denomination listed
    • Must include Walgreens gift card, check with store manager for specific design as they change.
    • Cinemark starts at $10.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/17/24 – 3/23/24.

Just out of curiosity,

What do you use to filter your water?

Years ago we bought a Big Berkey but stopped using it because it kept causing stomach upset. We purchased the filters directly from Berkey and not third party. They even sent us free replacements but my stomach couldn't take it. Now I'm seeing the maker is going through legal battles. I forget how long we've been using Clearly Filtered which I'm happy with but I want a larger unit, not just a pitcher. I still have the Berkey stainless steel unit and would like to use it without their filters and ProOne is not an option. Anyone?
Mu husband’s friend is a plumber and 20 years or so ago he put a whole house filter in. It is in the basement where the water enters the house. We change the filter every six months or so. I love it as I often get thirsty in the shower.😂🚿

Newegg

1710446741380.png
  • $50 Nintendo eShop eGift Card for $45 with Promo Code: SSDQAA47
  • $49.99 Xbox 3 Month Ultimate Game Pass for $40.99 with Promo Code: SSDQAA43
  • $50 Fanatics eGift Card for $40
And still available:
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Chase Offer: Get 5% back, $50 max.
    • Offer valid one time only
    • Expires 3/31/24.
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

One more day until my hubby is back in my arms and if he tells me has to go back out for another business trip I'll :sad1:
Mine was just told he needs to fly out 26-28. He’s been interviewing this week (he thinks he has a good chance at this opening, pretty much is a perfect fit for his experience with AI), so the trip would be a waste for him, but of course he can’t say anything until he has the offer in hand.

I have 2 new Chase offers

10% off Staples.com valid online $17 max Expires 4/30/24 On all purchases until max has been reached.

10% off Home Depot valid online $54 max Expires 4/14/24 ONE PURCHASE only.

I'm looking in the app right now and Chase doesn't allow screenshots. Seeing them on a few cards.

I have 2 new Chase offers

10% off Staples.com valid online $17 max Expires 4/30/24 On all purchases until max has been reached.

10% off Home Depot valid online $54 max Expires 4/14/24 ONE PURCHASE only.

I'm looking in the app right now and Chase doesn't allow screenshots. Seeing them on a few cards.
Screenshot works for me on iPhone

Edit and then my phone crashed when trying to post it

1710467670719.jpeg

Last edited:
I just love this thread. I need another $500 for my upcoming trip and just checked all my chase offers this morning. I probably wouldn't have checked again until it was too late to order the giftcards and have them delivered. I got the Home Depot and Staples offers but they weren't there this morning when I checked. Thank you to everyone who posts!

Home Depot offer is online only. They had an in-store offer toward the end of last year and I was able to use it for DGC. Oh well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter