• Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

calling all BJ's people....

I just received a $10 off $10 just for you coupon in an email. I also received a mailer today with a $20 of $150 coupon.

Will I be able to save $30 off $150 or do I need to do 2 transactions?

Both coupons were the same fine print.

"Limit (1) per member. Void if altered, reproduced or unlawful. No cash value. Availability and pricing may vary by club or BJs.com. No rain checks. Manufacturer funded. Discount may be based on lowest-priced qualifying item and applied proportionally for multiple-item coupons. Sales tax may be due on pre-discounted price. Discount at purchase will be deducted from returned items and cannot be reused."

calling all BJ's people....

I just received a $10 off $10 just for you coupon in an email. I also received a mailer today with a $20 of $150 coupon.

Will I be able to save $30 off $150 or do I need to do 2 transactions?

Both coupons were the same fine print.

"Limit (1) per member. Void if altered, reproduced or unlawful. No cash value. Availability and pricing may vary by club or BJs.com. No rain checks. Manufacturer funded. Discount may be based on lowest-priced qualifying item and applied proportionally for multiple-item coupons. Sales tax may be due on pre-discounted price. Discount at purchase will be deducted from returned items and cannot be reused."

Expiration date, please!

Rite Aid
1709763308124.png

• Store Coupon: Earn $10 BonusCash When you buy $50 in-store or online
    • Excludes gift cards
    • Offer valid 3/10/24 – 3/16/24.
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Wayfair & Lowe’s
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Aeropostale & Nike
    • Limit 2.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/10/24 – 3/16/24.

Schnucks

1709763880850.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40
    • Includes: Academy, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dick’s Sporting Goods, GolfNow & Jersey Mike’s
    • Limit one use of this coupon or identical coupon per account.
    • Limit of $1,000 in gift cards per customer, per day.
    • Digital Coupon
    • Expires 3/12/24.

Walgreens

1709764452311.png
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: Cinemark, Fandango and Wayfair.
    • Note, Cinemark starts at $10
    • Walgreens gift card must be included in the order, check with store to see which card design applies as they change.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/10/24 - 3/16/24.

Basically it just sounds like the Shipt membership but being rebranded to Circle 360.

I can’t believe they are rebranding the red card to Circle Card. It’s been Red card for what seems like forever. At least it never got rebranded to “Cartwheel Card” for those that remember Cartwheel.

Unfortunately they are removing the 1% earnings when not using the red …errr circle card.

When Target was a 5% category on Chase or Discover I would always use that card instead and pick up the extra 1% back.

View attachment 839354
I didn't hear about that part, that's a bit sad. I like the little boost from paying with 10+% discounted Target GC. But I appreciate the trade off of automatic deals. I always forget to scan stuff to check for offers before I get to checkout and I'm frantically looking for barcodes as I load up the belt.

Also not a fan of calling everything "Circle". While it sounds like a convenient way to describe your brand, it gets confusing when there's too many pieces that do different things. Cartwheel was a cute idea for a program name, but definitely glad they kept it contained to that program :)

I didn't hear about that part, that's a bit sad. I like the little boost from paying with 10+% discounted Target GC. But I appreciate the trade off of automatic deals. I always forget to scan stuff to check for offers before I get to checkout and I'm frantically looking for barcodes as I load up the belt.

Also not a fan of calling everything "Circle". While it sounds like a convenient way to describe your brand, it gets confusing when there's too many pieces that do different things. Cartwheel was a cute idea for a program name, but definitely glad they kept it contained to that program :)
Would you like to put your purchase on your trapezoid card? :)

I'm looking for Greenmade multi purpose storage unit sold at Costco . I see it available online for $29.99 but in-club they're $19.99. Are you seeing it at your club?
They sell out like hotcakes, I never saw them at my location but was told I missed them by a week :confused3

View attachment 839320

View attachment 839325
These are a perfect size to put in your luggage, like shoe box size. Hear me out. The wall safe isn't large enough for us, your miles may vary. We've tried other ways to keep our stuff locked up but it's messy. I don't plan on bringing the whole unit, just one bin and a heavy duty lock. Are they at your location?
My family lost someone near and dear to us suddenly so I have been tending to other things. I poked my nose in here and laughed for the first time all week when I saw this post.

This is my son’s room…
IMG_1838.jpeg
He also has a few larger ones…
IMG_1839.jpeg

We bought these last summer. Some in South Carolina and some here in NY.

My family lost someone near and dear to us suddenly so I have been tending to other things. I poked my nose in here and laughed for the first time all week when I saw this post.

This is my son’s room…

He also has a few larger ones…

We bought these last summer. Some in South Carolina and some here in NY.
I'm very sorry for your loss. May God's love and comfort surround you and your family. :flower3:

To be honest, I saw the laughing emoji you left on my post and was like, what???? :scratchin
I get it now, that's where they all went! :laughing: You guys!!!
Costco SC told me last night the units are on order, just don't know when they'll arrive.

Hope this is the right place to ask.

I see that WM & Sams have $500 SWA GC on sale for $449. Still sitting on one from BF. Can’t find my notes as to what I paid:blush:, think it was less

Is there a general rule of thumb as to what % off $100 would be considered a great deal for SWA GC?

I see that WM & Sams have $500 SWA GC on sale for $449. Still sitting on one from BF. Can’t find my notes as to what I paid:blush:, think it was less

Is there a general rule of thumb as to what % off $100 would be considered a great deal for SWA GC?
I think each person has their own calculus. But I do know that they can go as low as $429, like around the holidays.

I would say, if you have a use for it and your dates are already bookable or will be soon (next release), then go for it-- because prices can go up for your dates, negating any other savings if you wait for a better deal that may or may not come

Added Offers & Updates ~ 3/07/23 / Discount District

Update: Offer Extended
Albertsons Companies:

Kings Food & Star Market
1709828253096.png
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Save $5 on Your Next Shopping Order
    • Includes: ACE Hardware, Buffalo Wild Wings, DoorDash, Firehouse Subs, Golf Now, Hulu, Instacart, PlayStation, Taco Bell, Uber and Wendy's
    • Limit unknown.
    • $5 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions, or store service.
    • Kings Food Market Weekly ad
    • Star Market Weekly ad
    • Expires 3/14/24. Post #23520

This is a good deal imo @ 10% off.
@Duckbug.Ducktales mentioned the $429 that Costco had which was a great deal.
The one you are referencing is the one from Sam's during Black friday at 20% off at $400 for a $500 card.

The savings can be greater depending on how you pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter