Giant Eagle In-store & Online
1708453779274.png

• Earn 2x Member or 3x Pro Points for every $50 spent on Travel & Recreation Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

Nothing Bundt Cakes

1708454644029.png

Through February 24th, head over to Nothing Bundt Cakes where they are offering Buy One, Get One Free Bundtlets when you use promo code BOGOFEB24 at checkout – valid online and at the bakery.

To redeem this offer in-store, check your email for the offer that features the barcode to scan.

1708456045066.png

New Members Only - all offers listed below

$50 Club membership for $20 with Auto-Renew
Direct link
Expires 2/23/24.
Shopping Portal

Groupon has the same offer however if you have Groupon GC you can apply those and use a Shopping Portal (YMMV as some sites do not allow cb from gc purchases.)

Stack Social, again same offer
  • Membership MUST be activated within 30 days
  • Membership expires 1 YEAR from the date the Sam's Club membership is activated and auto-renews automatically unless cancelled.

Who knew!

Walmart Rewards Is Now "Walmart Cash" — And It's Not Just for Plus Members!​

1708456975560.png

Did you know? Walmart’s loyalty program, where you can earn cash-back rewards after shopping for everyday items, is available to everyone who has a Walmart.com account! Previously this was a perk only for paid Walmart+ Members – but now anyone can start earning Walmart Cash rewards!

There are HUNDREDS of items offering rewards across every category including groceries, personal care products, household essentials, toys, entertainment, and more. We’re not talking about store-brand items either. Save on the most popular name brands including products from P&G, Unilever, SC Johnson, and Mattel. Many of these offers are available to redeem exclusively at Walmart.

To learn more go to Krazy Coupon Lady
Step by step instructions with photos
Combine with ibotta

Chewy

1708457827829.png

For every $100 purchase with promo code SPRING24, you'll receive a $30 e-Gift card.
Limit 1 use per order, limit 3 orders per customer.
Direct link
Must add $100.00 worth of eligible items and enter code SPRING24 at checkout to receive $30 eGift card. Free eGift Card added at Checkout with qualifying purchase and automatically added to your Chewy account after your order ships.
Excludes gift cards, select prescription items, and select brands including but not limited to Purina Pro Plan, Natural Balance, Canidae, Sullivan Supply, Earthborn Holistic, Nature's Logic, Diamond, The Petz Kitchen, Balto, Taste of the Wild, Bil-Jac, Victor, Castor & Pollux, 9 Lives, Frontline Plus, Wisdom Panel, Embark, Kit & Kaboodle, Pretty Litter, and other select items. Customer must be logged into account to view all applicable promotions. Subject to Chewy Gift Card Terms and Conditions found here: https://chewy.com/app/content/gift-cards-terms. Gift Cards cannot be returned, refunded, or redeemed for cash except as required by law.
Valid through 2/26/24 6:30AM EST, while supplies last, subject to Terms.

Shopping Portal

I'm ready to take off but wanted to acknowledge an offer I saw at Newegg earlier this morning, which is a potential sale on Banana Republic eGift cards. The deal is there must be enough people interested in the offer for it to go live. It looks like the meter has not moved... at all. If you want to help move it, use the link below. This offer is not listed on the main post.

$50 Banana Republic eGift Cards for $39.50
Direct link

1708458597300.png

It's a beautiful day, time for some puppy love!

For the BJs offer ($20 in rewards with $100 household/beauty purchase) how long did it take to apply? We ordered online Saturday night and it's still not there.

In the ad, it'll tell you when it appears. At least when I've done deals like this, there was an end date to the deal and then the rewards will show up after the deal end.

The BJ's website (https://www.bjs.com/category/household-essentials/stock-up-and-save-event/3000000000000261498) shows the items eligible and at the bottom it states the $20 reward will be loaded on 3/19/24 and must be used by 4/2/24.
Up to now these BJ offers usually last about a week and the reward/coupon is deposited 2 days after it ends. This is the first one lasting more then a week, just over a month in this case. The other thing about this offer is that you can double up and do it twice in that time span. I'm not sure if that has been allowed before or just this is the first time they have made a note of it.

I went yesterday and just so happened to need a few thigs on the list that totaled just over $100. Helps that I needed razors and that was almost half the amount 🤯

I'm ready to take off but wanted to acknowledge an offer I saw at Newegg earlier this morning, which is a potential sale on Banana Republic eGift cards. The deal is there must be enough people interested in the offer for it to go live. It looks like the meter has not moved... at all. If you want to help move it, use the link below. This offer is not listed on the main post.

$50 Banana Republic eGift Cards for $39.50
Direct link

View attachment 835562

It's a beautiful day, time for some puppy love!

For those interested, the goal has been reached and the offer is now unlocked.

Is anyone else having issues with disney gift cards. I cannot purchase any online, I cannot check my balance, I cannot combine, I cannot even make a payment on my trip. Many gift cards tried.

Is anyone else having issues with disney gift cards. I cannot purchase any online, I cannot check my balance, I cannot combine, I cannot even make a payment on my trip. Many gift cards tried.
I just checked a balance and added a card with no issues.

Wondering if Costco still has the 10% off DGC? My trip is in June and we need to get $2700 in gift cards before then....

I have a new offer for wireless service on my Amex Everyday:

Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to pay your wireless bill directly with a US wireless service provider by 6/16/2024. Limit of $30 back in total statement credits. Expires 6/16/24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter